Hamilton Beach Electric Griddle

Hamilton Beach Griddles Give You The Space To Cook Pancakes, Bacon And Eggs For The Whole Family, Without Multiple Burners And Pans. These Popular Nonstick Griddles Continue To Shine After The Meal, With Incredibly Easy Cleanup. Just Remove The Cord And Put The Whole Griddle In The Dishwasher. The Hamilton Beach Griddle Has An Adjustable Heat Setting, So You Can Cook Foods At The Perfect Temperature. Plus, It Has Cool-Touch Handles And An Extra-Large Drip Tray That Channels Grease Away From Food, Making It A Cook's Best Friend. Product Features 130 Square Inch Electric Griddle Has A Nonstick Surface Cool Touch Handles And Adjustable Heat Grease Tray Is Dishwasher Safe Griddle Is Dishwasher Safe When Cord Is Removed Contains A Removable Drip Tray

Qué tal queda la comida? Porque lo recomiendan?
where can i buy this?
Me encantaaaaaa. Es facil de usar? La plancha no se daña con el tiempo?
Start your review of Hamilton Beach Electric Griddle!
Emely P.
Los Angeles, CA
1,050 reviews
Hamilton Beach Electric Griddle uploaded by Emely P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Aquí se pueden hacer varias comidas, desde huevos 🥚 tortillas, carne 🥩 , pupusas 🫓, y más, me parece muy buena
Missy R.
Elk River, MN
Hamilton Beach Electric Griddle uploaded by Missy R.
I use this griddle every weekend for breakfasts and even lunches. It’s okay but not great. It snaps together but doesn’t stay together and the sides fall off if any pressure is applied. The sides get much hotter than the center so it doesn’t cook things evenly. It was cheap and still works, just not ideal. If you’re willing to deal with those cons then it’s worth trying out. Otherwise I’d say spend the money on a nicer one!
Laura  O.
Canterbury, NH
I like having a countertop griddle when I'm cooking a lot of something, like pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage, or even grilled sandwiches. The only drawback is the size, it's big, and bulky, so it takes a lot of room to store it.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,411 reviews
Hamilton Beach Electric Griddle uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this as an easy way to cook pancakes, I love that the handles are detachable...and easily so. It makes for simple cleaning and storage. Another thing I like about this is that all the electronic components are on the cord. Because thermal conduction is used to heat the griddle (current from the wall heats the metal prong in the plug and the metal prong touches metal rods under the griddle that conduct the heat to the surface of the griddle), you can submerge the griddle to clean it.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
I lovd cooking breakfast on Sunday morning and maki g a big brunch for the whole family. I work all week and this gi es me an excuse for the whole family to be together. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to cook alot and get it all done at the same time.
Angie B.
Clearfield, UT
I love my Hamilton Beach electric griddle.when I want to make pancakes or hamburgers I can cook a bunch at a time so I don't have to spend a lot of time cooking.Things don't stick to it which is a plus and it has a Grease catcher for easy clean up.
Mari cruz C.
Memphis, TN
No ay nada más mejor que acompañar tu café con un rico desayuno y esta fue mi primer parrilla que ee utilizadoy bueno creo que también ba a ser la última porqe ay preparas todo tu desayuno rápido y bueno calienta y deja tu comida excelente
Jbella  E.
Phoenix, AZ
We use this when the family gets together for breakfast or brunch. It's great for making pancakes, warming up tortillas or cooking ham and sausages. Easy to clean and store. It was quite affordable at Walmart.
lexi O.
Port Allen, LA
I got one of these on sale for Black Friday last year and it works great and easy to use and not to big and bulky
Bryaunna F.
Coeur d alene , ID
Defiantly the best one I have had yet! Heats up quick, stays at chosen temp & doesn't scratch easy!