Hamilton Beach Electric Griddle

Hamilton Beach Griddles Give You The Space To Cook Pancakes, Bacon And Eggs For The Whole Family, Without Multiple Burners And Pans. These Popular Nonstick Griddles Continue To Shine After The Meal, With Incredibly Easy Cleanup. Just Remove The Cord And Put The Whole Griddle In The Dishwasher. The Hamilton Beach Griddle Has An Adjustable Heat Setting, So You Can Cook Foods At The Perfect Temperature. Plus, It Has Cool-Touch Handles And An Extra-Large Drip Tray That Channels Grease Away From Food, Making It A Cook's Best Friend. Product Features 130 Square Inch Electric Griddle Has A Nonstick Surface Cool Touch Handles And Adjustable Heat Grease Tray Is Dishwasher Safe Griddle Is Dishwasher Safe When Cord Is Removed Contains A Removable Drip Tray

Me encantaaaaaa. Es facil de usar? La plancha no se daña con el tiempo?
CAN YOU BROWN HASH BROWNS ON THE GRILL?
How is this product? I saw that Black Friday advertisements have it for a great price- should I purchase?
Start your review of Hamilton Beach Electric Griddle!
San Diego, CA
This is great for the beach or camping special when we are many people just put it all in here and ready for breakfast together... Is good price and super easy to clean up .. We Really really like it ... Recommend
Scottsville, NY
If you're a mom (I have 4 kids) this griddle will be your BFF! I use this when I make pancakes and other things like grilled cheese and they come out perfect! It also is easy to clean up.
Brooklyn (NY)
Wow. This works great for everything. I am definitely a fan of ceramic now. I was skeptical when it said 4x better than traditional nonstick, but they were right. Might have to try one of those ceramic pans as well, if they work as good as this.I totally recommended
Ironton, OH
Love the product and easy to use and wipe clean. I mostly use it for pancakes and french toast but I avoid making extremely greasy foods because the drip tray can make an easy mess if you don't keep an eye on it.
Brookfield, CT
I got my dad one of these and it's easy to cook everything all together or even pancakes and not have them one on the other when you flip them. Very easy to use.
Pickerington, OH
I use this almost every weekend cooking big family breakfasts. Easy to clean and store. Only thing I wish was different was the drip tray. I think it needs to be bigger and stronger.
These are great for at home or on the road! We always take ours on camping trips and it makes breakfast a breeze! Pancakes and sausage cook perfectly on this and it is always easy to clean up and put away.
Would be a 5 star, but the heating element is dispersed appropriately. Sometimes things don't cook evenly or in the same amount of time as others. But good product for the most part.
Chino, CA
I love this product because it's easy to use, warms ups quick but it definitely is not mess free which is the deal breaker for me. Good for anything that doesn't contain grease or else whoever you use it will be zoo greasy from the splatter and mess.
Mansfield , TX
Very easy to use. I love my griddle makes making pancakes so quick and easy. I also use it to cook other things like burgers, chicken, grilled cheese sandwiches. Great item to have in your kitchen