Hamilton Beach Eclectrics  All-Metal Stand Mixer

Hamilton Beach Eclectrics All-Metal Stand Mixer

BY HAMILTON BEACH #27 in Stand Mixers

The Hamilton Beach 63232 Eclectrics All-Metal Stand Mixer, Carmine Red gives you the chance to paint the town red with this high-performance mixer! It makes mixing easy, so there is more time for showing off and sharing all your homemade treats. Designed for tough mixing, it can handle even the thickest cookie or bread dough. Twelve settings offer mixing flexibility and precise control at every speed and a pouring shield provides easier addition of ingredients and splatter-free mixing. With the three mixing accessories of a flat beater, whisk, and dough hook, this powerful appliance offers excellent mixing performance and precise control at every speed. Professional 2-way rotating mixing action with mixing head orbiting around the bowl as beater rotates in the opposite direction. see more...

• Is this one as good as a kitchen aid?2 Answers
  • How well does this hold up compared to the kitchen aid ve...2 Answers
Hamilton Beach Eclectrics  All-Metal Stand Mixer
Hamilton Beach Eclectrics All-Metal Stand Mixer
Buy on Wayfair*
  • "I LOVE this awesome mixer, it comes with many attachments that you will need, it's perfect for mixing and for making bread dough, so super simple!" in 1 review
Criminelle L.
This just does not have the power and quality that a Kitchen Aid stand mixer has. Save your money and buy the real thing. I had a hard time even getting this to mix bread dough well. It was ok for liquids and really soft doughs, but for anything else you really are going to want something more powerful and built to last forever.
colleen g.
Eugene, Or
I can't say enough how much I love this product! It's nice and big, sturdy, high quality, much nicer looking and half the price of the kitchen aid. So glad I went with this one!
Tina S.
Richland, WA
It likes to shake a bit. Well it dances if you make bread dough. I have used this many a time and I still think it's efficient (my mothers mixer) I loved this mechine and the clean cool red color.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
This is so easy to setup and use! Its a must have for the baker of the home! Though it is a bit on the heavier side. But it includes different tools to get different jobs done!
Kayla B.
My grandma has one of these and I would LOVE to have one...It is so easy to you and it doesn't make a mess because it has a splatter guard. Love this and It is a great investment if you like to bake!
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
I LOVE this awesome mixer, it comes with many attachments that you will need, it's perfect for mixing and for making bread dough, so super simple!!
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA
Love this electric mixer. Comes with great attachments. Makes mixing cskr mix or bread mix so much easier.
Katie B.
I love to bake and this is an essential in my kitchen! All attachments work great and so easy to use!
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Multifunction and so many uses it has. I need one of these to bake! Hopefully buy one for Christmas
Alexandria S.
I have this in teal! I absolutely live it! I'm new to baking and what not but I love it!!
Erin S.
Fargo, ND
How well does this hold up compared to the kitchen aid version?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Is this one as good as a kitchen aid?