Hamilton Beach Cool-Wall 2 SL Toaster

by Hamilton Beach

The Hamilton Beach Cool Wall 2 Slice Toaster offers an exterior that stays cool to the touch and a safety shutoff feature for peace of mind. The wide slots fit bagels, English muffins, waffles, and thicker hand-sliced breads. Toast to your liking with the

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach Cool-Wall 2 SL Toaster!
How would you rate this product?
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
I bought this as a replacement a couple years ago when generic toaster finally died. I’m very pleased with this purchase. Nice wide slots for bagels and I really like the cool wall feature. Toasters can get really hot on the sides.
Kylee K.
Austin, PA
This toaster has been with me for YEARS. It’s just basic, which I’m a fan of. Totally worth the price.
Jennifer M.
Wheatland, CA
I like this toaster, it toasts bread really good. However much time you want & how toasted you want your food.
Annette  B.
Goshen, OH
I love Hamilton Beach cool wall to slice toaster‘s it’s pretty awesome how it works it’s nothing I would do to improve it they’re affordable and I would definitely recommend them.
Lana C.
Titusville, FL
Love this product good to work with and toast my bagels very good compact enough to take with you when you travel if needed
Daphne L.
Trussville, AL
The Hamilton Beach two slice toaster is one that we have had for years. It is easy to use. It is easy to clean. And it does a good job. It was also a great price. I would recommend having a Hamilton Beach toaster.

Looking for your answer?