Made to handle a crowd, the Hamilton Beach 45 Cup Coffee Urn is ideal for business meetings, social gatherings and buffet style meals. Since coffee is the drink of choice among most adults, you wouldn’t want to host a large event without serving hot, freshly brewed coffee to attendees. With the Hamilton Beach 45 Cup Coffee Urn, you have plenty of flexibility and can brew anywhere from 12 to 45 cups depending on your needs. Hamilton Beach Coffee Urns brew about a cup per minute and a ready-to-serve indicator light lets you know when the coffee is ready. Guests can easily serve themselves with cup-activating dispensing, just press the cup against the lever. The lid and brew basket are dishwasher safe, and a detachable cord makes for easy storage. With an attractive metal finish, this urn looks good on any serving table. It also has large, comfortable handles and a twist-lock lid to avoid spills.

Para cuantas tasa es esta máquina ?
Start your review of Hamilton Beach Coffee Urn!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
I recommend it in the work and office area or other place where more than one cup of coffee is needed, it is practical and easy to prepare and leave ready to wear and enjoy.
Christine L.
Gibbstown, NJ
I purchased this coffee urn for my mother's birthday party 3 years ago. It was a bit pricey, but totally worth it! No mess for big parties! And most importantly it keeps the coffee hot for hours!
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
This stuff comes in handy for a big events! This stuff keeps your coffee hot and pumping for every cup to come! With easy pouring spout and stuff that doesn’t drip, This really is great for family and friends to all enjoy!
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
This is great for large groups of people, whether it be at work, parties or get togethers.
Sherry H.
Thomasville, NC
We have this in the office. It’s nice and holds a great amount. I am not sure how these compare to others I don’t really use any other but I will say this one stays nice and hot with a large amount. I recommend
Roxana E.
Esta esta super padre ws excelente para la oficina Yo si la recomiendo Son faciles y practicas No tengo problema alguno
Rebecca W.
Mountain View, MO
My family used to consume a large amount of coffee every day. One day I decided that I was tired of making pot after pot of coffee so I went out and bought one of these! It was fabulous! The price is reasonable, it makes great coffee, and I only needed to make one pot a day. If you need to make coffee for a crowd, this is the kind of coffee maker you need.
yenisleidy M.
Abilene, TX
son buenas maquinas, muy rapida, super hiper rapida par a hacer el caffe, es muy buena para los amantes de el caffe la recomiendo
Ashlea G.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Live for metal curafe! My go to! This is a great product! I love it! I love the texture and how it makes me feel. It’s just really great and if your into coffee try this!!!! I buy this as a gift for friends because I know they will love it! I didn’t know they had so many products! This is a great one!
Kandice L.
Grand Prairie, TX
Use at camp for day long events or at scout parties when we have awards. The parents heave a sigh of relief when they see me haul it out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...