Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder

Hamilton Beach® Coffee Grinder.
12 cups.
Removable grinding chamber.
For easy filling and dishwasher cleanup.
Custom Grind™.
Precise cup and fineness settings.
Hidden cord storage.
Hands-free.
Press button and let go - shuts off automatically.
Quieter than the leading competitor.

What about this grinder? I’m looking for my mum something simillar
Start your review of Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder!
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder uploaded by Julie S.
Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder uploaded by Julie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this little tool. It grinds your coffee beans perfectly. I ended buying two because I was so impressed with this grinder. I bought the second one for herbs, seasonings, and supplements. This appliance grinds them so fast. The other thing I like is that it comes apart for easy cleaning. It is so fast and easy to use—the cord winds at the bottom, making for easy storage. You don't have to worry about what you're going to do with the cord. The price for this product was very reasonable. I recommend it, and I would repurchase it if, for some reason, I needed to.
Kelly W.
This worked good for about a year and then it broke. It did a decent job grinding when it worked but I was hoping it would last longer than a year
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Works great! Very affordable. We have owned 2 of this model. I've ground up other things such as nuts and dog kibble. They always took alor of abuse and lasted a long time. They survived being dropped on the floor multiple times as well!
Jennifer G.
Affordable and thorough! Does a wonderful job and at the tight price you can grind fresh coffee anytime you need! I definitely recommend this product who is wanting that fresh flavor of ground coffee beans! My mom also has one and she uses it all of the time! Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder
Maddie J.
Neenah, WI
Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder uploaded by Maddie J.
This little Hamilton Beach coffee grinder rocks! My grandma bought it for me from target about 6 years ago and it’s lasted me ever since. It’s cheap and simple, and that’s why it’s so great. Love that there’s little measurements on the side so I grind just enough. Only con is it can be kind of tricky to wipe clean!
Dawn V.
I love this coffee grinder! It is small and dose not take up alot of space. It is made quite well and gets the jobs done for some perfect coffee. You can adjust the amount of beans you want to grind and the machine shuts off automatically when finished.
crys T.
Pleasanton, CA
Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder uploaded by crys T.
The design is inconvenient. If you use the clear lid to scoop the coffee beans out of the bag, you have to pour them into the smaller grinding compartment...a trick that usually ends in some spilled beans. Then, after you're done chopping, you have to tip the thing upside-down to get the coffee out
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
This is a great little coffee grinder. I use it for grinding spices more than I use it for grinding coffee. It is perfect for that. I use it to grind oats and flaxseed as well. I would recommend this product.
Sonakshi P.
Redmond, WA
I have used grinder at a friends place and overall I liked how well it grinded the coffee.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hamilton Beach doesn't disappoint with this inexpensive coffee grinder. I've had mine for a few years now and it still works just as good as it did on day one. Very reasonably priced and good quality.