Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder

Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder: Hamilton Beach 80350 coffee grinder is quieter than most other brands Removable grinding chamber for easy filling and dishwasher cleanup Grinds coffee and spices Durable stainless steel blades Hidden cord storage On/off button Model# 80350

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder!
Cedar Springs
This little grinder works great for small dosses.  I purchased it more so to grind flax seeds, but it works great for coffee too.  It's definitely a great value for the price and I have no complaints.  I don't use it every day, so I couldn't say if it is great for lots of use, but for those who wont put tons of miles on it, I say go ahead and get yourself one.
Edinboro
I love this thing, only downfall is it doesn't hold enough for the amount i put into a pot ha-ha. But does a great grinding job, i love how fast and powerful this thing works, its affordable at a good price. I would definitely recommend this coffee grinder.
Sugar Free
No thrills coffee grinder, gets the job done and done quickly. The cap is bit annoying, it has to be placed on just right or it won't twist and the button will not work if the lid is not latched properly. Over all for the low cost the product works well.
N Highlands, CA
This is the only brand of grinders I buy. I have gone through about three of them in about a ten year span. They last a while and do their job. So no improvement necessary. Very affordable. Would definitely recommend to any major coffee drinkers.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Ripley
This grinder is a workhorse in my kitchen; I use it almost every day. While it grinds my Dunkin Donuts beans perfectly, the espresso grind is really impressive. I performs just as well as any expensive grinder and I highly recommend it.
Sugar Free
Does the job. I like how compact it is. Grinds the coffee well and doesn’t get clogged. I also like that it’s just enough for your pot of coffee in the morning. No wasting any grounds.
Dairy Free
Louisville, KY
I have had this particular product for quite some time. I like that it is electric the only thing I'm not crazy about is it doesn't hold as much as I thought it would. Though it does grind your coffee up very well and it is rather inexpensive compared to some of the other brands out there. It works just as well as some other exact products, that cost two or three times more its price.
No Special Diet
Great, easy coffee grinder. It doesn't have any settings for the type of grind (fine, coarse, etc), but you can just grind it shorter for a more coarse grind, longer for a more fine grind. I expected it to be loud, but it isn't. It grinds about 3/4 cup of beans at a time.
Anderson, IN
I've had this coffee grinder for years and I love it. It gets the job done efficiently and is super easy to clean. The smell of Fred ground coffee beans is unbeatable. My favorite are Michigan Cherry beans from Meijer. So delicious.
Tulsa, OK
I loved this coffee grinder but this morning it mysteriously quit on me. It worked great for approximately a month and a half and just quit. It wasn't dropped or mishandled in any way.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free