BY HAMILTON BEACH #19 in Hand Mixers

If you have lots of mixing jobs to do, this is what you need in your kitchen. The hamilton beach hand mixer has 6 speeds and comes complete with attachment set that includes traditional beaters, wire beaters and a whiskso the right tools will always be within reach. Convenient mixing features including quickburst button and bowl rest. Brushed stainless steel housing for great looks and durability. see more...

Jessica E.
I couldn't ask for a better hand mixer! This handheld mixer comes with a variety of attachments and a convenient resting tray, which means I can store it on my counter. The motor is surprisingly powerful as well, so I'm not worried when mixing thick batters like cookie dough or bread dough.
Beth T.
Winter Garden, FL
Nice for a basic hand mixer. I use them for small things that I do not want to use the stand mixer for. Great value for the price. It works well for small and lighter batters.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I love this hand mixer! It's just perfect and very durable. I don't have to worry about mixing thick foods up because this is perfect to get the job done fast. Makes my life more simple.
Jessica B.
Never had a hand mixer and this is my first. Makes baking a lot easier that's for sure. I would recommend :)