Hamilton Beach BrewStation Summit Ultra 12 Cup Coffeemaker (Model 48465) uploaded by Stephanie W.Hamilton Beach BrewStation Summit Ultra 12 Cup Coffeemaker (Model 48465) uploaded by amber n.

BY HAMILTON BEACH #90 in Coffeemakers

The Hamilton Beach 48465 BrewStation Summit Ultra 12-Cup Coffeemaker offers one-hand dispensing for quick fill-ups and an insulated tank with gentle heater to keep coffee tasting fresh for hours. No carafe means no pouring, no spilling, no breaking and no burnt coffee flavor  and with versatile brewing, choose from bold, regular, iced coffee or small-batch options. And a gentle heater maintains coffee s temperature with no hot plate to scorch coffee flavor. Your last cup tastes as fresh as the first. Brews a full 12 cups and dispenses one fresh cup at a time. No carafe means no pouring, no spilling, no breaking and no burnt coffee flavor. Adjustable auto shutoff is customizable from 0-4 hours. see more...

Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
We got our Hamilton Beach BrewStation as a wedding gift. It's been a nice coffee maker. We like how you can just make 1-4 cups instead of a whole pot. I also like how it brews in the machine and then you push your mug against the button to fill your individual cup versus it brewing the coffee directly into a mug. It also has a clock and timer. You can reheat early too. It's easy to clean. Very efficient and easy to use!
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
For real coffee lovers! This is the best coffee maker I've used. Make up to 12 cups, with a bold or regular setting. You can also make iced coffee & it's idiot-proof (has lines and shows you where to fill ice to). Keeps your coffee warm & never burnt. No pot so you don't have anything extra to clean. Auto shut-off & on functions. Overall just a wonderful coffee maker!
Stephanie W.
This coffee maker is awesome!! you don't have to worry about picking up any hefty coffee pot first thing in the morning you simply just put your coffee cup there and get the benefits of a one cup yet your able to have coffee in the machine waiting for your next cup :) I love it!
Shasta C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I love this brewing station. It brews quickly and the dispenser is awesome. It keeps the coffee warm, without burning it, for about 3 hours. The only downside I would say is that it is a bit of a pain to clean every morning/evening, but that doesn't really bother me. I recommend if you're looking for an alternative to a single-cup system. That's how I started using this one.
Erika V.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I love this coffee maker. Its relatively inexpensive but it works great! I like that it is a "brew station" where I can make 4-5 cups at a time and it keeps the coffee warm. This is a powerhouse appliance in our home and we use it daily. It lasts and is decent quality for the price. I highly recommend!
Yunet P.
I love my coffee! This coffee maker is great, you can keep the coffee warm for up to 4 hr And you don't get that nasty burnt carafe taste.
The only downside is that if you use a travel mug you have to be very careful because it will spill while you are pouring. But all in all I love it!
Jingshu H.
Redmond, WA
It would be a little bit insane if you have only 1 people in your household and purchase this. But brewing coffee for approximate 4-6 people would be perfectly convenient while using this brew station. It keeps warm and the dispensing bar is super great for self-serving.
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
I love this coffeemaker. My mom bought it for me many years ago for Christmas and I have never had a problem at all with it. I love it because it doesn't get that burnt taste coffee can get when its sitting on the burner for a while and it doesn't taste stale either!
Sara I.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this so much I bought an identical one for my father in law. It Keeps the coffee warm within the body of the machine and you press your mug up against a button to get fresh coffee out. I don't have a microwave so I love not having to nuke cold coffee.
Courtney R.
I love this coffeemaker! Unfortunately, ours was damaged in a move and now leaks, but prior to that it was great. I love that it holds the coffee in an internal container and allows you to dispense just one cup at a time, kind of like a drink machine.