BY HAMILTON BEACH #63 in Blenders

Take Your Drink To Go! With Travel Lid. 14oz Capacity. Stainless Steel Jar & Blades. Travel Lid Lets You Drink From the Jar. Great for Fruit Smoothies, Icy Drinks, Shakes & More. Stainless Steel Jar Does not retain flavors or corrode with fruit or juice. Compact Storage Jar stores upside-down, cord wraps around base. see more...

ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
I am obsessed with this thing. I saw it on sale at target for $15 and figured it was worth trying. At night, I fill a sandwich sized ziploc bag with fresh fruit and put it in the freezer. In the morning, I drop the contents into the blender and add about a cup of almond/coconut/dairy milk and sprinkle in some protein power (Spirulina)... then blend! You have to take the lid off and mix contents some to make sure everything makes it to the bottom, but I can't believe how powerful the little motor is. The cleanup is easy too, all you have to wash is the cup on top which is no more difficult than rinsing out a standard drinking glass. Great find!
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
I really wanted to start drinking smoothies so after browsing for an affordable appliance to make them with, I decided to go with this little guy. It's fantastic at smoothie making but also for mixing protein powders as well as vinaigrettes and some soups. The one thing I have noticed is that it really only works if there's enough liquid in the blender---then, it blends fast and evenly and does an amazing job--but if you don't have enough liquid, it doesn't do much at all. It can also be a bit tricky to clean but if you just add some water and some in it and blend it along before tossing it in the sink, it really does make it much easier.
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
I have wanted one of these single serve blenders forever & when I found this one on sale I was thrilled! However, this morning was the first time I used it and it won't chop ice :( I added some milk to see if that would help get it started, but still ended up picking out full ice cubes. I think I'll try to use frozen fruit next time and see if it will chop those better.
Jessica B.
Macon, GA
I love this product. It is a little loud but it makes good shakes. The only part that I would change is that the blades are inside the cup that you can take with you. Other similar products don't have that, which is nice in my opinion. But I really like that you can make your shake and just take it with you without having to dirty up anything else or take extra time. Perfect for in the morning times.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
This is a very nice looking product. It matches with your stainless steel appliances if you like a meat looking kitchen like the rest of us. This is also a great product that is easy to use.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Foodie Expert
I don't have this exact single serve blender but the one I do have is wonderful! I love the fact that you can make a smoothie just for you without having to make a lot of and it not get drank.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
This is an awesome blender for the most part. The motor tends to overheat though and it doesn't always handle thicker shakes or frozen things well. Overall I like it though.
Erika L.
Jewett City , CT
Works well if your blending something with not too much ice. I drink shakeology and like to add a lot of ice and this blender usually left some chunks of ice if I put too much
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
Love the design of the stainless steal, its so sheik. Matches my kitchen appliances. I use mine to make my protein drinks on the go.
Brittany K.
Melbourne, FL
Good product for single servings. A little difficult to clean, but all in all, a great buy.
Jessica B.
Macon, GA
What is your favorite shake recipe?