BY HAMILTON BEACH

Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffeemaker Has An Automatic Pause And Serve Feature. Programmable 24-Hour Clock/Timer Allows The User To Set Automatic Brew Time. The 2-Hour Automatic Shut-Off Allows Brew Time Without Having To Wait. For Easy Cleaning It Has A Drip-Free Carafe And A Non-Stick Hot Plate. see more...

Diana O.
Elmsford, NY
I've been through multiple coffee makers and they all let me down for one reason or another. If someone were to custom make one for me, it would have the exact features found here. It has the auto-brew feature that I require, so I can put my coffee together at bedtime and I wake to aroma of it brewing. Of course it has the 2-hour auto shutoff for my safety. No problem to just hit the button if there is still coffee left that I want to keep warm. It has the "cheat" feature I require some mornings, also known as pause-and-brew, that lets you sneak out a cup without coffee running everywhere
Aliviah W.
Spokane, WA
While I personally don't drink coffee, my fiance does! I use it to make him coffee in the morning before he wakes up so he would wake up to a nice cup of hot coffee. I love how I can put everything in at an earlier time and tell it what time I want it to brew at. It makes things a lot easier when you have a busy morning. I was surprised at how fast it made the coffee as well because any other coffee makers I've been around have always taken their sweet time at brewing, so fast brewing was amazing. I'll keep using it until it dies which, hopefully, isn't sometime soon.
JaCinda C.
Mesa, AZ
I call this "Old Faithful" as I've used this model since 2008 trouble free. I do run a pot of half vinegar half water thru every 2 or three months to keep things flowing. My previous HB coffee maker lasted from 1996 to 2008. Great price for a reliable long lasting coffeemaker, thanks Hamilton Beach
B D.
Saint Louis, MO
This poor coffee maker gets so much abuse in our household. 12 cups, twice a day. Sometimes the coffee maker has to wake up before we do so we can get out of the door on time. We've had this bad boy for over 2 years and it continues to perform well. It does steam pretty powerfully so make sure it has some headroom to breath.
Karen P.
Fort Benning, GA
This is a good coffee maker. It does its job well and is really easy to clean up. However, I did have issues with the coffee not filtering properly and I ended up with coffee and coffee grounds all over my kitchen counters and floors.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
I really like this coffee maker. So easy to use and to clean. I love the clean lines of it since my counter tops get so cluttered.
Definitely recommend this coffee maker.
Taylor R.
Houma, LA
Well worth the purchase! It was fairly cheap but did the same basic job as the other single serve coffee makers! I would recommend this to a friend or even give as a gift.
Linda S.
Louisville, KY
This coffee maker will soon be replaced because it leaks and is only a year old. I would hope it would have lasted longer. the price was good but was a disappointed at the way it lasted.
kelly p.
Russell Spgs, KY
Love this coffee maker, it's easy usability, and love how nice it looks on the countertop!! I love that it can keep my coffee hot for hours later if it is left on and love that we can program it!!
Lindalou L.
I got this from my parents. I'm not crazy about this machine, but it does the job. I don't think that it keeps the coffee as hot as it should. I can't complain as it was free.