BY HAMILTON BEACH #2 in Juicers

Tired of those expensive, sugary juices filled with preservatives and questionable additives? Ready to retire your old juicer and upgrade to something better? The big mouth pro juice extractor can take nutrition to the next level and help you kick-start a healthy lifestyle. Eating healthier and incorporating fruits and veggies into snacks or meals doesn t have to be boring, expensive or time-consuming. In no time flat, before you can say over-priced juice bar, the big mouth pro juice extractor extracts the juice from a whole apple. This kitchen staple and secret weapon proves that there s a fast, easy... see more...

Crystal M.
Toledo
This juicer is disappointing overall despite the high ratings it receives. It juices apples, beets, and cucumbers well, but it is not good for greens and carrots. It does not get much juice from greens, and the carrot pulp fills the strainer basket so quickly that you end up losing a lot of juice in the pulp. I could work with the lack of easy cleaning if it were getting enough juice from the vegetables. In the long run, I think it's probably a better financial decision to get a higher quality juicer that wastes less juice. I gave it away and got a masticating slow juicer.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I had been wanting a juicer for a while and my husband surprised me with it for Valentine's Day. He got it at Walmart for $50, so it's pretty affordable for something that works so well. If you want to detox or lose a couple of pounds quick, get it!
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
I've tried the Jack juicer but this won me I've because its easier to put together...the pulp holder stays in place. You still have to slice the large apples before putting it in. The price was great and juices very well.
Hillary C.
Sault S Marie, MI
I can not afford to buy amazing juices everyday, So I invested in this affordable juicer so that I could juice everyday that I want to with the produce I have at home!
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA
I absolutely love this juicer! it's amazing for the price. it comes with a cleaning tool which is super helpful since you must clean this immediately after juicing. the biggest cons are that it's a bit loud and it only has an "on" and "off" switch, so you can't change how much power it's using. However, for someone like me who juices once a day, this juicer is perfect! I would highly recommend it.
Monica C.
Matteson, IL
I pretty much love everything Hamilton Beach makes so of course I love my juicer too. The juicer gets every ounce of juice out of whatever fruit or veggie you put in it and efficiently separates the pulp. The only reason I give it a 4 out of 5 is that the unit is somewhat loud and you absolutely MUST clean it as soon as you are done. I mean as soon as..not after you've drank your freshly pressed juice, but immediately after juicing or it can become difficult to clean all of the parts.
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I have owned a few juicers and this is one of my favorites. Some pro tips: put a bag in the big waste bin so that there's less cleaning afterwards. Another neat tip is you can use whatever part of the veggies that didn't get juiced in your soil as fertilizer! It's wonderful! Many juicers are fairly loud and as with any juicers, you must clean immediately after juicing. This is an excellent juicer, easy to use, easy to put together, and easy to put away!
DONNA V.
This is my first juicer and I wanted one because I tried my first juice a month ago. This thing makes it so easy! However, even though it says it's a big mouth and the box it comes in even shows the juicer being able to fit a whole apple, I didn't find that necessarily true.. unless it's a smaller sized apple. But other than that, this juicer is easy to use, easy to install, and easy to clean.
Melissa L.
Great juicer for a low price. I was looking to purchase a juicer for a class I was teaching to just do a fun educational project so I bought the cheapest on the shelf. It works great! There weren't any pulp or seeds in the juice. It works well on any texture fruit or veggies. It takes a little more effort to clean it but it is perfect for the price.
Holly P.
I am a huge fan of juicing and will make a weekly run to get a green juice but I wanted to be able to do it at home. This juicer works wonders! Not a single seed or ounce of pulp ends up in the juice. For the price it is grade A quality and I highly recommend it!
Mallory D.
Columbia, SC
How well does this work? Do you get a lot of juice from what goes in? How easy is it to clean?
member-a3786a18b
How well does it work?
Victoria r.
i just bought this! made so many healthy drinks. i'm inlove with it Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juicer