Hamilton Beach - Big Mouth Juice Extractor (67601)

Looking for an ideal juice drink that's fresh, free of preservatives and tastes 10 times better than store-bought juices? Take the plunge and go with the Big Mouth Juice Extractor from Hamilton Beach. It packs all the punch you would expect from a Hamilton Beach juice extractor: reliable efficiency, high speed and no-fuss cleanup.

I’m new to the juicing world, absolutely love the benefits but curious how much I should be seeing in terms of usable juice versus waste? With two bags of celery my average output is only about 2.5 cups. Is this common? Any other favorite juicing suggestions are welcome!
Does this get super dry pulp? And does the juice have separation?
i just bought this! made so many healthy drinks. i'm inlove with it [product:hamilton-beach-big-mouth-pro-juicer]
Start your review of Hamilton Beach - Big Mouth Juice Extractor (67601)!
Covington, GA
For a low price this juicer has some power. It's not the best at juicing greens but it does fruits and carrots and cucumbers great.
Hamilton Beach - Big Mouth Juice Extractor (67601) uploaded by Dawn M.
I got this juicer for my housewarming party. I love it. Good quality juicer that's easy to use. I can make any juice mix with this
Huntington, NY
I love juicing and this juicer is great. It is a bit bulky but aren’t they all. I love that it’s super easy to set up and clean.
Acworth, GA
I use this juicer all the time as I am a HUGE juice lover, it’s sort of a pain to clean and the cup is small but it works great!
Orlando, FL
Perfecta máquina de hacer jugos verdes y refrescantes, excelente precio, pero debes tomar en cuenta no colocar frutas muy duras
Noblesville, IN
Very easy to use and clean ! And will give you fresh juice for the morning without having to spend so much money on a big one !
Leesville, LA
Haven’t used this very often. When I do, it works flawlessly. Tad expensive but if you juice often, you won’t be disappointed!
Kinda hard to clean but worth every penny. I love juicing in the summer time and look forward to using this machine again.
W Springfield, MA
I love how the pulp comes out dry. It’s super easy to clean and use. So happy I bought it and highly recommend it......
N Las Vegas, NV
I love my juicer its amazing great for any type of juice butbits amazing for lemons or oranges it makes amazing flavor