Hamilton Beach - Big Mouth Juice Extractor (67601)

Looking for an ideal juice drink that's fresh, free of preservatives and tastes 10 times better than store-bought juices? Take the plunge and go with the Big Mouth Juice Extractor from Hamilton Beach. It packs all the punch you would expect from a Hamilton Beach juice extractor: reliable efficiency, high speed and no-fuss cleanup.

I’m new to the juicing world, absolutely love the benefits but curious how much I should be seeing in terms of usable juice versus waste? With two bags of celery my average output is only about 2.5 cups. Is this common? Any other favorite juicing suggestions are welcome!
Does this get super dry pulp? And does the juice have separation?
i just bought this! made so many healthy drinks. i'm inlove with it [product:hamilton-beach-big-mouth-pro-juicer]
Start your review of Hamilton Beach - Big Mouth Juice Extractor (67601)!
Sorrento, LA
This juicer juices fruits and veggies just fine, but it is so loud and not at all easy to clean, even with the included scrubbing brush. I use it way less than I had wanted to because it’s such a pain to clean.
My mom gave this to me as a gift. I like it very much . Works very well .. the only thing i don’t like is that it takes up too much space .. but other than that I do recommend
Honolulu, HI
This did not work very well and it didn’t really juice my vegetables and fruits and felt there was a lot of pulp in my juices. I ended up returning this product.
I received my Juicer and I immediately started using it. It is a great little machine the fact that it's not like those big juicers you have to break down to clean had me sold. I made a orange and grapefruit juice and the fact that it taste so fresh was and healthy as well. I know I made it and I know the ingredients in my juice I love my new citrus juicer and anyone looking for a no frills machine look no further.
Littlerock
My mom bought me this juicer and I love it! Super easy to use and not only that, it's super easy to wash! I totally recommend it and it's not too expensive! I think that the price is worth it because of the job it does! Leaves the fruit or vegetables really squeezed!
Greenwood Lk, NY
This juicer was okay. It creates a nice juice depending on what kind of fruit you use, but others come out grainy and pulpy. The price was not worth the results.
Mechanicville , NY
I love this. I use the collected pulp for soups or baking. Love that it catches it all there. And the juice is perfect. It does wear if you use heavier veggies.
San Antonio, TX
Hamilton Beach - Big Mouth Juice Extractor (67601) uploaded by Nina L.
I had been wanting a juicer for a while and my husband surprised me with it for Valentine's Day. He got it at Walmart for $50, so it's pretty affordable for something that works so well. If you want to detox or lose a couple of pounds quick, get it!
Elmont, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I make celery juice every morning. Sometimes I switch it up and add pineapple, apples or carrot juice. The big mouth part is so convenient you do not have to cut up fruit into tiny sections! Easy to use, cleaning isn’t so bad, bc I expect it!
Duluth, GA
I love this juicer. I think for the price you can’t beat it as a beginner. My job has one for us to use when we are there and I went and bought one for my own apartment. Very easy to clean up and using it is straight forward.