Hamilton Beach - Big Mouth Juice Extractor (67601)

Looking for an ideal juice drink that's fresh, free of preservatives and tastes 10 times better than store-bought juices? Take the plunge and go with the Big Mouth Juice Extractor from Hamilton Beach. It packs all the punch you would expect from a Hamilton Beach juice extractor: reliable efficiency, high speed and no-fuss cleanup.

I’m new to the juicing world, absolutely love the benefits but curious how much I should be seeing in terms of usable juice versus waste? With two bags of celery my average output is only about 2.5 cups. Is this common? Any other favorite juicing suggestions are welcome!
Does this get super dry pulp? And does the juice have separation?
i just bought this! made so many healthy drinks. i'm inlove with it [product:hamilton-beach-big-mouth-pro-juicer]
Start your review of Hamilton Beach - Big Mouth Juice Extractor (67601)!
Long Beach, CA
You get so much out of it . These are so pretty to have! And they work so good too. I live how easy they are to clean!
Davison, MI
I have gotten MANY uses out of this. I went for the more affordable option to start out juicing and I don’t regret it!
Columbia , TN
I do a juice cleanse about every months o this gets a lot of use in our household. I’ve found that this one works best.
Sebring, FL
Love this works really nice for freshly squeezed orange juice I highly recommend! Trying this if you have no already
1,024 reviews
I love this juicer I use it everyday day to make my own fresh juice! Works great very affordable and I recommend it.
Great juicer it is perfect to put large pieces at one time instead of taking time out to cut fruit in small pieces.
The Woodlands, TX
I love my Hamilton Beach Juicer. I’m constantly dieting and juicing is a great way to lose weight and keep it off.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love mine but these things are so hard to clean and there’s so much less afterwards that I really don’t use it
Yonkers, NY
I. makes life easier, one hundred percent this fruit extractor is super practical, I find what I'm looking for
Wolcottville, IN
Wonderful juicer!It gets the job done.Its super easy to asemble and clean too.We use this daily and love it!!