BY HAMILTON BEACH

Compact, Classic Design- Auto Pause and Serve, Nonstick Warming Plate, Automatic Shutoff, On Light, Swing-Out Brew Basket Provides Easy Access and Cleaning- SKU: HMREX14100 see more...

Leslie V.
This is the best coffee maker I've had! The size is perfect and is always dependable for great taste! If you're the only one in your house that drinks coffee this is perfect for you! Even if it is just you and your spouse, but you don't want a large coffee maker on your counter this is for you!
Kat F.
Cliffwood , NJ
Just your basic coffee maker. No extra frills, gets the job done of you just want a pot of joe. Brews fairly loud and isn't programmable, so it is worth it just to spend the extra for the little things.
Elen M.
Rochester, MN
Simple coffee maker that works very well. I depend on it every morning for my fix (: I don't have to consistently by cups for it as needed for the newer coffee makers currently in the market
Christina M.
Little Falls, NY
I love this little coffee maker! I got it when I was a single mom - it was only me in the morning so I didn't need an entire 12 cup pot of coffee. It worked perfect!
Kali S.
Wichita, KS
This coffee maker is good for family's that don't have too many coffee drinkers because with the bigger coffee cups you only get two which is fine for smaller family's so just beware
Courtney  R.
Hamilton, OH
My husband and I had this coffee pot and used it when we moved into our first apartment. It was perfect then. Noe, I realize we always made so much coffee it was such a waste. We would both have a cup and pour out what was left.
Adrianne C.
Olney, MD
This coffee maker does its job. It can be annoying having to clean it out all the time, and most times too much coffee is made so it wastes more. But it still makes my cup of coffee I so desperately need
Tina S.
Hustonville, KY
I love the Hamilton Beach coffee maker! It's so easy to use. I like that I can set timer for when I wake up in the morning. The smell of coffee in the morning is the greatest!
Amanda T.
This coffee maker works well, especially when you don't need to make that much coffee. The only complaint is, because of it's small size, it makes cleaning it a more frequent chore.
Joy M.
This coffee maker is decent for someone who doesn't make a full cup of coffee very often. If I drank coffee more, I would upgrade to something better.