Hamilton Beach 80335 Fresh-Grind Coffee Grinder

Hamilton Beach Fresh-Grind Coffee Grinder: Removable grinding chamber Grinds coffee and spices Built-in storage cord Coffee grinder has stainless steel blades Model# 80335 Simple to clean See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach 80335 Fresh-Grind Coffee Grinder!
Lexington Pk, MD
Love this product! Relatively quiet compared to other grinders. Extremely fast at grinding the coffee beans smoothly and evenly. I love that the cord wraps around the base to conceal it for easy storage.
Uniontown, PA
This worked for about a year, using it every now and again. Most kitchen products i’ve ever bought from hamilton beach haven’t lasted very long or broke easily, so i’m not very shocked with the results.
Organic, No Special Diet
Great grinder. Small enough to stash in the cabinet, but large enough to grind enough coffee beans for a pot of coffee. No need for improvement, in my opinion. Great price, doesn't break the bank. I recommend this for anyone. It's great for our RV life.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Eastpointe, MI
Great product. A little pricey but well worth it. Finely grinds your coffee and only takes a few seconds. After grinding the beans you get to enjoy your freshly brewed coffee. Yum#
Desert Hot Spgs, CA
I really like this  Hamilton Beach Fresh-Grind Coffee Grinder!  It works it gets the job done i enjoy it. i use it all the time since i am a coffee lover. i don't know what I would do with out it. Its an OK price I don't mind the price since i use it all the time.
Atlanta, GA
This thing is great! It grinds coffee, herbs, and even nuts easily. It’s easy to clean and the cord wraps underneath the grinder so it doesn’t take up much space at all.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free
Morral
It does the job. Has auto-shutoff which I find is useless. Can only grind small amounts, single cup size. Well, my cups are huge. It is a good purchase but still in the market for a better grinder.
Fairhope
I was quite surprised at how quiet this grinder is! My old one was so loud, and this one is quiet and grinds quickly and efficiently. Impressed with this purchase. Would 100 percent recommend.
Low Carb
Tucson
Great price and quality combination, I have been using it for a while now and I've never had problems and it's super easy to use and clean. Ot grinds both coffee beans and spices.
Aberdeen, NC
It does it's job done and does what it is supposed to. The lid cracked the first time I used it, seems to have cheap made plastic. But it was very affordable and easy to find. I would recommend if you were in need for a spice and coffee grinder.