Hamilton Beach 8-Quart Slow Cooker Model 33181

The Hamilton Beach 33181 8-Quart Slow Cooker provides home-cooking without the fuss and is essential for cooking hot, delicious meals without dinnertime stress. The easy-to-use slow cooker saves time and energy by making flavorful foods while you go about your routine, without the nonstop attention and extensive preparation that s often needed for traditional cooking. Choose the setting that s right for the recipe, add ingredients and go. When cooking is complete, the keep-warm feature will maintain the ideal temperature until ready to eat. After dinner, the removable stoneware and tempered-glass lid go in the dishwasher for easy cleanup. Perfect for large meals. Fits a large roast, chicken or turkey breast and is the perfect size for leftovers to enjoy now.

I need one of these but is it actually decent sized? Does it heat well?
Whats your favorite product by this company?
Start your review of Hamilton Beach 8-Quart Slow Cooker Model 33181!
Product Highlights
“love this crock pot i use it for melting chocolate ,for the nacho cheese and for dinner i put in everything go to work and wen i return everything is nice and tender.” in 6 reviews
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My perfect, beautiful, slow cooker. She’s amazing. She’s never given me a problem. She’s fast and effective. And honestly too simple to use. She’s affordable and easy to purchase from Amazon. Go get you one, she will change your life.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
I absolutely love this slow cooker. A very good investment for my large family. I've made pulled pork sandwiches a few times and they came out so incredibly delicious. Works amazing and is very affordable. In my opinion this is a definite must have. I definetly recommend this.
Gluten Free, Low Carb
I have been really pleased with this purchase. My last one was a 6 qt so I after it finally quit I wanted to get the largest I could afford. With 3 hungry sons, and a husband, I needed a bigger size, if there was ever gonna be any left overs for my lunch. It heats up really fast, seems to cook my recipes faster than my old one. The spoon/lid rest that doubles as a cord wrap during storage is handy. The only fault I have found with mine is there is no light indicating that it is on or the setting that its on. So you can't just glance at it to see if you set it on high or low you have to be close enough to see the setting that the dial is pointing to. But other than that it has been great. I use mine at least twice a week and with cooler weather I will be using it even more. I would definitively recommend this crock-pot....
Organic
Basking Ridge, NJ
This slow cooker works well and has features appropriate for its price point, however I opted to get a new slow cooker that has a digital timer display, has programming functions, and switches to "keep warm" when the cook time is completed. The Hamilton Beach slow cooker is lacking that feature, and I always used to worry about leaving it turned on while I would be at work all day.
No Special Diet
I own this crockpot in black and it gets used several times a week! I wish it had a light to indicate that it is on. Cleanup isn't that bad, I usually just fill mine up with hot water and Dawn and let it soak. Be careful when washing the crock it is heavy and tends to get slippery. I have almost dropped mine several times!
Dairy Free
Rocky Hill , CT
By far my favorite home item, I literally have cooked everything in my slow cooker (meats, pastas, soups, etc) and everything comes out perfect, definitely a must have for all familys' big or small. With the slow cooker your able to prepare some amazing meals.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
San Diego, CA
This slow cooker works great for me. I tend to use it at least once a week to ensure dinner is ready when I get home from work on days that I know will be busy. I really like the versatility that a slow cooker brings to meals. I tend to stick with chicken dishes as well as soups, but I have used this for many different dishes. The one drawback is that it doesn't have any sort of timer on it.
Rosamond, CA
We purches this Slow Cooker, last year? I want to say.... And. I love! It was only $30 too which is a total steal because it will last me awhile. It always cooks my food great
Lexington, IN
I own this slow cooker in black and it gets used at least once a week. I love being able to put something in it n the morning and come for it to be done and ready to eat. They only thing I wished it had was a light to sow that it was on.
This crockpot has many great uses: melting chocolate bricks for candy, preparing a soup, cooking a turkey/ham/roast, reheating leftovers... and many more! I like this particular style because it has a "warm" setting with can be helpful. Would be nicer if it had a light to show that it was indeed on and working.