BY HAMILTON BEACH #6 in Slow Cookers

The Hamilton Beach 33181 8-Quart Slow Cooker provides home-cooking without the fuss and is essential for cooking hot, delicious meals without dinnertime stress. The easy-to-use slow cooker saves time and energy by making flavorful foods while you go about your routine, without the nonstop attention and extensive preparation that s often needed for traditional cooking. Choose the setting that s right for the recipe, add ingredients and go. When cooking is complete, the keep-warm feature will maintain the ideal temperature until ready to eat. After dinner, the removable stoneware and tempered-glass lid go in the dishwasher for easy cleanup. Perfect for large meals. Fits a large roast, chicken or turkey breast and is the perfect size for leftovers to enjoy now. see more...

• Whats your favorite product by this company?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "love this crock pot i use it for melting chocolate ,for the nacho cheese and for dinner i put in everything go to work and wen i return everything is nice and tender." in 6 reviews
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
San Diego, CA
This slow cooker works great for me. I tend to use it at least once a week to ensure dinner is ready when I get home from work on days that I know will be busy. I really like the versatility that a slow cooker brings to meals. I tend to stick with chicken dishes as well as soups, but I have used this for many different dishes. The one drawback is that it doesn't have any sort of timer on it.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
We purches this Slow Cooker, last year? I want to say.... And. I love! It was only $30 too which is a total steal because it will last me awhile. It always cooks my food great
Carly M.
Carly M.
Brewster, NY
Amazing slow cooker. My mom makes the best pulled pork with this thing lol tried another brand and tasted completely different lol
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
I own this crockpot in black and it gets used several times a week! I wish it had a light to indicate that it is on. Cleanup isn't that bad, I usually just fill mine up with hot water and Dawn and let it soak. Be careful when washing the crock it is heavy and tends to get slippery. I have almost dropped mine several times!
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Foodie Expert
Great slow cooker. I have it in black and I use it all the time. I would recommend this to anyone.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
belton, TX
Foodie Expert
This was my first ever crook pot. have it now 13 years and i absolutely love it.
there are endless breakfast, lunch, dinner or desert options possible.

Dianna M.
Dianna M.
I cook everything from amazing ribs, to stews, to chili's, to roasted chicken, to chicken rice veggie pots, oh my goodness so many uses! The different temp levels all cook at the correct levels of high, low, and warm.

The removable ceramic inside dish is extremely easy to clean! I love it.

Serice U.
Serice U.
Chino, CA
Slow cooker, exactly that. I use my crock pot only a few times a year, I feel it doesn't get as hot/warm as it should be. some items take hours to be done, when i could have done with faster with a better crock pot i have.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Fults, IL
Foodie Expert
This slow cooker is totally affordable and I would recommend to anyone. It cooks evenly and you can put enough food in there for feed 6 people. The only downfall I see is the little silver ring under the crock gets really hot and when transporting the crockpot I have accidently burnt myself on it. Mine came with a rubber band tie to keep the lid on for transport and it works perfect. I loved this slow cooker so much I bought another.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Received this as a Christmas gift and I use it all the time! Perfect for Pot Roast or dips that need to be heated up.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite product by this company?