Hamilton Beach 67800 Juice Extractor

Hamilton Beach 67800 Brand New Includes One Year Warranty The Hamilton Beach 67800 is a juice extractor which is used to extract fine quality juice from fruits as well as vegetables. Equipped with a 350 watts of powerful motor and a durable stainless steel cutter/strainer makes a great combination for the processing. Extra-large pulp bin saves time by allowing continuous juicing. Also this package includes 21 food and drink recipes for the user. 67800 Features: Juice Extractor Powerful 350 Watts Motor Stainless Steel Cutter/Strainer High Juice Spout Funnels Extra-Large Pulp Bin Safety Latches - Holds The Lid Securely Dishwasher Safe Removable Plastic Parts

I#hi, i have been looking for a juicer for a while, Manely to make carrots juice. I have seen mixed reviews. It seems pretty cheap. I just want it to do the job. I know cleaning will be an issue.
Is it worth it?
Start your review of Hamilton Beach 67800 Juice Extractor!
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
Great product and great quality and great customer service experience I never had problem with any of there products
Hailee W.
Abbeville, LA
We love juicing at our house! This machine is easy to use and easy to clean. It has produced my family countless glasses of fresh organic juice thanks to this juicer.
CRYS T.
Pleasanton, CA
I have only used this once and was not impressed. Much of what I was 'juicing' left a lot of pulp in the upper part of the contraption instead of in the pulp container :(
lauren S.
Perkinston, MS
Hamilton Beach 67800 Juice Extractor uploaded by lauren S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Purchased this juicer recently since my namr brand juicer burnt out. Its alot more compact which leaves more room at the drink bar for other items. It is a very affordable juicer and works very well. I would recommend tbks juicer to try since it is very comparable to my name bramd juicer that died out.
Yuderka C.
Yonkers, NY
What I really like, the operation of this machine, completely extracts the juice.......
Mackenzie R.
Ballston Lake, NY
I absolutely love this juicer it is no nice it gets such a large portion of juice out of the fruits and vegetables. It also collects the scraps from the fruits and vegetables that way I can use them to make other things or compost. The one con I have about this machine is it is a pain to clean the juice gets everywhere inside the machine and it gets so messy.
Maria V.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Bueno para hacer jugos de naranjas naturales lo recomiendo es bien bueno excelente me encanta
Adriana V.
utah
he tenido este producto desde hace 4 años y es bueno lo cambiare pronto pero me ha funcionado muy bien ,no es pesado ni difícil es muy fácil de usar me encanta
Sabrina W.
Union Grove, WI
Luv this juicer works great and extracts all the juice from the fruit my 3 year old is constantly wanting to buy oranges now so we can make fruit juice
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Do I love owning a juicer? Yes. However, I hate the cleanup. There are so many parts to clean that I don’t use it as often as I would like. But, if you’re looking for a good one than yes, this is a good one.