Hamilton Beach 67650 Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor

Hamilton Beach 67650 Brand New Includes One Year Warranty The Hamilton Beach 67650 is a big mouth pro juice extractor which is used to extract fine quality juice from fruits as well as vegetables. Equipped with a powerful 1.1 horsepower motor, a 3 inch feed chute with a stainless steel cutter/strainer makes a great combination for the processing. Locking clips are made of die-cast metal, 20-oz. juice container makes the operation safe and secure. Extra-large pulp bin saves time by allowing continuous juicing whereas commercial-grade ON/OFF toggle switch makes user convinient to use the appliance smoothly. 67650 Features: Juice Extractor Powerful 1.1 Hp Motor Extra-Wide 3 Inch Feed Chute Stainless Steel Cutter/Strainer High Juice Spout Funnels Extra-Large Pulp Bin Die-Cast Metal Locking Clips - Fasten Securely For Safe Operation Commercial-Frade On/Off Toggle Switch Dishwasher Safe Removable Plastic Parts Cleaning Brush w/ Micro-Soft Bristles - For Strainer Basket Cleaning

What’s your favorite juice to make ?
I’m new to the juicing world, absolutely love the benefits but curious how much I should be seeing in terms of usable juice versus waste? With two bags of celery my average output is only about 2.5 cups. Is this common? Any other favorite juicing suggestions are welcome!
Does this get super dry pulp? And does the juice have separation?
Start your review of Hamilton Beach 67650 Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Hamilton Beach 67650 Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This works really well. Very pleased with my purchase easy to use and clean. The juicing process literally takes seconds the greatest juicer for the price.
Anusha A.
Dublin, OH
Hamilton Beach 67650 Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor uploaded by Anusha A.
When I wanted to start juicing technique, the first thing I looked out is for the good juicer. This one is my favourite. This one crushes my celery and squeezes the juice to a big glass leaving the trash behind. Best part it doesn’t heat up the juice. So no fear that the nutrients will be lost. Love this than any other blender. Affordable. And comes with a brush which makes it easy to clean.
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
El extracto de jugo me ayuda a aprovechar al máximo los nutrientes de las frutas si lo mejor de todo es que tiene un filtro que no permite que se pasen los vestigios de las frutas al extracto
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I had this and it was so hard to clean just made this so frustrating to use. In the end I gave up and just took it to the thrift store. Seriously, everytime I go to the thrift store I see more and more of these. Clearly I'm not the only one frustrated with the design.
Fatima P.
Tijuana, Baja California
Hamilton Beach 67650 Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor uploaded by Fatima P.
I like this brand because it has a variety of very good and practical utensils like this, but at a very affordable cost for most people. Hamilton Beach 67650 Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor
Kyla C.
Nashville, TN
1,508 reviews
I really love fresh juices and this appliance works great for all different types of fresh juice
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
Me cae de perlas con eso que amo tomar Hugo's por Las mañanas y este es una option rapids y facil de usar me encantaria siempree saca de apuros
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
I have it since 2015 and I love it. It’s powerful and makes everything perfect 😍 I don’t know if you can buy it a Walmart
Pooja S.
Irvine, CA
It’s a really nice juicer and if you put a bag in the collectors bin it becomes really easy to throw away the waste. However I wish cleaning the blade area was easier.
Grace J.
Doral, FL
I bought this juicer because I wanted to have a healthier lifestyle. Works great for making nutritious juices. I recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...