Hamilton Beach 60" Removable Plate Indoor Grill - 25359

by Hamilton Beach

Hamilton beach offers indoor grills that give you the delicious results you're looking for. plus, they feature easy-to-use controls and built-in versatility. For the ultimate in easy cleanup, this model has removable grids and drip trays that go right in the dishwasher. removable plates are dishwasher safe 60 sq. In. Nonstick surface removable plates and drip tray are dishwasher safe 4 servings low-fat grilling: fat drips away from food as it cooks meals in minutes - cooks most meals in 10 minutes or less

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach 60" Removable Plate Indoor Grill - 25359!
Painesville, OH
Waiting to get one can't really say much about it yet.,............... until I get one. I will soon though
Pikeville, KY
This product tastes as if you grilled outside best flavor of an inside grill ever love it
Valley Stream, NY
2,908 reviews
I’m a big fan of this brand I was totally satisfied so go ahead and try it by yourself I liked it it’s was my experience but you can get your own expert using it I would say go ahead and give it a try it worth it :)
Bronx, NY
I had owned one of these grills years old, it lasted a pretty long time. I would recommend it if you want something affordable and can last about 5 years. I would say that it would last forever because nothing's does. But I will says that it would cook my food fast.
I bought this to replace my old George Foreman grill that I miss placed after moving and honestly it isn’t as great. I felt like I had a better sear with the GF grill.
ByJay
Orlando, FL
I bought this when I was living in a dorm. I would say it’s very good. I’ve made burgers, grilled shrimp, grilled cheese, etc. Very good grill and easy clean up!
Brighton, MA
Love! You can make so many things on this indoor grill. It's easy to clean, easy to use, and the quality is great!
San Angelo, TX
We use this regularly especially for our meats and burgers to drain out all that excess fat and grease.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the fact that the plates are removable. makes cleaning up so much easier. I use this for making paninis as a great brunch meal
11,903 reviews
La marca es excelente he usado algunos de los productos y la recomiendo es bastante bueno y además tiene gran variedad

Looking for your answer?