BY HAMILTON BEACH #45 in Hand Mixers

Prepare cookies, cakes and more with this Hamilton Beach 62623 hand mixer that features 6 speeds, a burst button and pulse function to suit your mixing needs. The snap-on case provides simple and convenient storage. see more...

• How good does this work? How is it different from a regul...1 Answers
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Perfect! I love baking & it's was so easy to keep this in my dorm room for late night baking treats while I study or whenever I had a sweet craving! It's so cute and I love the color!!!! I would totally recommend! I got mine at Macy's.
Carla R.
Thiells, Ny
My friend has one of this! It's awesome! When I go to her house and see her using it I always ask to take over and manipulate this amazing toll! It's on my list! And the price is amazing!
Cambrea s.
I have a black one I absolutely love it I have no complaints and it came with a ton of extra accessories
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Great price for a great product. This brand is sold everywhere and it's a quality mixer. I teach for it when I have a smaller job that wouldn't be worth dirtying up my big stand mixer. The storage case is genius! I'm not looking for attachments in drawers because they are stored right with the mixer base.
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is amazing! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality, but wallet friendly appliance. It is definitely effective in its job and mixes strongly and very well. 10/10 would recommend!
Paula B.
Rome, GA
How good does this work? How is it different from a regular mixer?