Hamilton Beach 6 Speed Classic Hand/Stand Mixer uploaded by Chelsea w.

BY HAMILTON BEACH

The Hamilton Beach 64650 6-Speed Classic Hand/Stand Mixer offers maximum versatility and allows you to use the hand mixer for quick mixing jobs or place it in the stand for hands-free mixing. 6 speeds and QuickBurstbutton combines with an attachment set of traditional beaters, whisk and dough hooks to give handle any mixing need. 290 watts peak power makes mixing easy. 4-Quart stainless steel bowl. 6 speeds and QuickBurstbutton. Doubles as a hand mixer. Versatile attachment set includes traditional beaters, whisk and dough hooks. Shift & Stir bowl. Bowl Rest mixer stabilizer. Brushed stainless steel exterio. see more...

Chelsea w.
Received this mixer as a gift. It fits my apartment perfectly. It's smaller and light weight compared to some other major brand appliances. I have kids who love to help so I didn't want a mixer too expensive incase of damage. My children are able to use the hand held detachment with ease. If your looking for a beginner mixer this is perfect for you!
Heather M.
I bought this stand mixer in lieu of buying my dream stand mixer, simply because of the price. I found that this mixer didn't get the bottom of the bowl mixed, so I had to mix it myself. I also had to turn the bowl myself most of the time. The turntable the bowl sets on only moves if you don't have a thick product. I used this mixer for Thanksgiving and it actually caught on fire because it couldn't handle the weight of the dough I was mixing, so this can only be used for light-weight mixing.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
I used to own this mixer and it was a complete nightmare. It never mixed anything fully and it never reached the bottom so I basically always had to hand mix it all over.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Not so good it was actually disappointing because it wasn't Mike's all the way and i wasn't aware till I pourged it in th sprayed pan already :/
brooke w.
Whitley City, KY
I got this as a Christmas present. I wanted the kitchen aide but they are so expensive and these are great for the cost!
Madi B.
Waukee, IA
This mixer is disappointing. Does not do the job well at all. Just need to splurge on a nice kitchen aid mixer i guess
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
If you used like hand mixer is pretty good, but if you used like stand mixer doesn't work.
Olga A.
This little mixer here is a wonderful thing. Inexpensive and does an awesome job. Totally recommend. I bake almost every day and this mixer has lived up to its demand. Definitely would recommend this product.