BY HAMILTON BEACH #7 in Food Processors

The Hamilton Beach 70450 8-Cup Bowl Food Processor in White reduces prep time whether you re cooking for two or prepping for a large family meal. Fast and easy to use, the in-bowl blade storage and dishwasher-safe parts make it easy to clean and store. It includes a stainless steel chopping blade and reversible slicing / shredding disc. The ultimate kitchen appliance, this food processor chops, slices, shreds, grates, mixes and purees in seconds. Everything fits in bowl for easy storage. Chop, slice, shred, grate, mix and puree in seconds. Space-saving design. Stainless steel chopping blade and reversible slicing / shredding disc. Convenient on / pulse dial. see more...

Hamilton Beach 6 Cup Bowl Food Processor White Model 70450
  • "I use it to grind nuts, cut vegetables and so far have no desire to replace this one with any other food processor." in 5 reviews
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
I read the reviews for all the brands before buying this. I'm glad I did. After throwing out another processor with truly dismal function, I didn't care what it cost - I just wanted something that worked! I was doubtful about the Hamilton Beach - it's very highly rated for such a low price. But I've just used it to make a huge pot of multi-vegetable soup and I'm delighted.

I don't understand the complaint about food staying unchopped on the walls and bottom of the bowl - with a bowl full of onions, I didn't have that problem. People are right, though, about how the control knob slips when you've got wet hands. It means using a teatowel to turn the knob when you're working with wet stuff, which is a nuisance.

Locking and unlocking the bowl is easy. Clean-up's simple. It fits easily into a normal sized cabinet. (And you'll want to put it away- it's efficient, not beautiful.)

And it's amazing how much better this food processor is than some others. I am throwing out a Black & Decker for which I paid much more than this at the local hardware store. The first two times I used the Black & Decker the bowl was almost impossible to lock, and the third time it wouldn't un-lock. Into the trash, what a waste.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Love this food processor. I've had mine for years. Makes it very easy to crush nuts or cookies for crusts for baking. I've been using it recently to make cauliflower rice because I'm trying to cut down on carbs
Michelle O.
Camp Wood, TX
This food processor does everything it is supposed to! At 42, I had never owned a food processor, much less used one! I had asked for one for Christmas and I couldn't wait to put it to work. It didn't disappoint. It has very sharp blades for easy processing, simple to use, dishwasher safe. I love that the blades are reversible so you don't have a bunch of blades to deal with-just flip the blade to the one you need and go! It has a powerful motor that makes short work of veggies. The bowl is the perfect size for small or medium projects.
Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
I love love love this! I have a large food processor which is a pain to pull out to use for small things. This works perfect for anything that's not a large quantity and it works just as well as a large one
Tabitha B.
I purchased this food processor from Walmart on clearance for less than $20. I used it to mix up fresh salsa on the regular. Its pretty good, but doesn't really process everything, so you are left with some large pieces that wasn't processed, but all in all it does a good job.
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I would love having this in my kitchen. Love that its dishwasher friendly. These are so helpful.DDon't have to take so much extra time chopping up food just throw it in this processor and its done in seconds. Love this so much. Saves time.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
It is so easy to clean its not funny. Just a soak in hot water with a little soap. The blades are nice and sharp, not the real thin gauge metal that can bend sideways like paper which I seen on some of the cheaper ones.
Fran H.
Mooresville, NC
Experienced a lot of build up under the blades and had to keep scraping sides. I think I will spend the extra money and try another one. But for simple tasks works well.
Kathryn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this when making salsa or pesto. It works very quickly and I love that you can add things at separate times to get different sizes.
Bashayer A.
Winnetka, CA
This is an amazing product. It is a must in our household. It different makes it easier to make a lot food with it.
Kenyatta W.
Is this product safe to use and has anyone encountered any blades breaking off while blending?
alison g.