Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareHamilton Beach
55 Quart Red Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven & 10" Frying Pan w/ Lid

by Hamilton Beach

This cookware set includes a cast iron dutch oven and frying pan skillet.From stovetop to your kitchen table, you can use this cast iron skillet and dutch oven to fry up and serve delicious eggs, bacon, seafood, chicken, and other meats. Using superior heat distribution, these pans ensure even cooking temperature throughout your dish and keeps it warmer longer.Their heavy duty construction and enamel coating make this pan perfect for everyday use. You'll want to skip the dishwasher as hand washing this pot is recommended, but do not fret. The enamel coating makes it easy to clean and it will not rust.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach 5.5 Quart Red Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven & 10" Frying Pan w/ Lid!
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
This is one of the best and I would recommend for anyone who is planing to buy. You won’t regret it. #hamiltonbeach5.5
Steph  H.
Des Moines, IA
Just an overallPerfect product. Great packaging. Everything that you need. Works wonderfully and is very easy to use. I wouldn’t change a thing about this product and compared to others it is much better I would definitely buy again highly recommend!
April  A.
Red Springs, NC
I got this as a gift. Although I’m not sure if it was me or the pan, but my food was burnt. It was extremely hard to clean. I wouldn’t get this again.
Veronica C.
Ripley, CA
This is a great product I really like using this brand. Great product. I recommend it. I love everything about this brand never had a problem with it. Yes it is very affordable. I highly recommend it.
Jasmine  S.
Milford, NJ
Still trying to figure this out, I wanted non-stick but this did not help. It is heavy I can probably knock someone out with it lol but deff keep away from people
Yeudy P.
Florida, MI
I say I love it, it delivers everything it promises, I recommend it 100% really good

Looking for your answer?