Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesHamilton Beach
5 Qt Portable Slow Cooker Crock Pot w/Bonus Party Dipper Warmer

Hamilton Beach 5 Qt. Portable Slow Cooker Crock Pot w/Bonus Party Dipper Warmer

by Hamilton Beach

This Hamilton Beach 5 Quart Slow Cooker will be a great addition to your kitchen. The 5-quart capacity oval crock is perfect for feeding large groups. The bonus party dipper comes with this Hamilton Beach 5-quart slow cooker keeps dips, sauces, and other appetizers at just the right temperature. The glass lid allows you to monitor food while it cooks. This black slow cooker with party dipper has keep warm setting to keep food warm for hours. The easy to grip, ergonomically designed handles make for easy portability. The polished design comes in black or red that adds an elegant and stylish look to this Hamilton Beach slow cooker with dipper. The Hamilton Beach 5 Quart Slow Cooker is dishwasher safe for easy clean up.- Easily graspable handles for safe carrying- Patented Lid Latch keeps lid securely in place- Holds up to 5 quarts of ingredients for big family meals- Includes separate 2 cup food warmer to keep dips and fondues at perfect serving temperatures- Easy to follow recipes includedCHOOSE COLOR: Black or Red **We are an authorized Hamilton Beach Dealer**

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach 5 Qt. Portable Slow Cooker Crock Pot w/Bonus Party Dipper Warmer!
Amanda C.
Prestonsburg, KY
I use this a lot when I need to have supper ready but have to work this is amazing I put the items in and run on low when I get home it’s done

Looking for your answer?