BY HAMILTON BEACH

Uses 8-12 cup basket style coffee filters No-twist lid Thermal insulated carafe Programmable timer Drip-free pouring Pause & serve Automatic shutoff Large clock display Makes iced coffee too see more...

robin e.
robin e.
Spring Hill, FL
I searched around and I knew everyone was going for the new Keurig's but those are not for me. I didn't want a coffee brewing systems that only allowed me the option of their brand of k-cups. Very satisfied with the choice we made in purchasing the HB 49855 Thermal 10 Cup Coffeemaker!
fatima s.
fatima s.
Glendale, AZ
This coffee maker makes it so fast and simple I recently purchased it and I have been loving it for the past month or so it literally takes no time at all and your coffee comes out better than ever
Devin W.
Devin W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Have had this coffee marker for a while now and my husband and I don't really care much for it, the coffee isn't that hot when finished and sometimes the pre set timer doesn't work!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
So far, the smell of plastic in the single serve items is overwhelming. We've tried alcohol, baking soda and vinegar and nothing has helped.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Great product. My brews stay nice and warm. Hamilton Beach coffee machines are all great. I also have an internal carafe model and love it.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Fort Worth, TX
This brewing system works just as well as the keurig. I still use it when I run out of k-cups on the keurig. It does the job.
nallymurillo
nallymurillo
Modesto
My parents have one at their house and can I just say wow wow wow! Coffe tastes so good with this coffeemaker! Good mixer!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Great coffee maker. Love the programmable features and its solid design. This is the best coffee maker i have yet to own.
connor j.
connor j.
Springfield, GA
Works great for the price! fpr the price I recommend to anyone on a budget! I love my keriug so much though haha
shanell l.
shanell l.
Hale, MI
Amazing coffeemaker :) I can't get enough coffee. So, this product definitely gets daily use. And it's fast :)