BY HAMILTON BEACH

Uses 8-12 cup basket style coffee filters No-twist lid Thermal insulated carafe Programmable timer Drip-free pouring Pause & serve Automatic shutoff Large clock display Makes iced coffee too see more...

fatima s.
fatima s.
Glendale, AZ
This coffee maker makes it so fast and simple I recently purchased it and I have been loving it for the past month or so it literally takes no time at all and your coffee comes out better than ever
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Great product. My brews stay nice and warm. Hamilton Beach coffee machines are all great. I also have an internal carafe model and love it.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Great coffee maker. Love the programmable features and its solid design. This is the best coffee maker i have yet to own.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Henderson , NV
Easy to use, Fast brewing can interrupt during brewing. Long lasting auto shut off. recyclable filter
Hale'e R.
Hale'e R.
Great coffee Brewer!!! Not a whole lot to say about it other than it does what it's supposed to b
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Single-serve coffee brewers don't work for me; we like BIG cups of coffee (and often more than one apiece!). I love that I can program this coffee maker the night before so that it starts brewing as I hop in the shower. I've had this coffeemaker for three years and have never had a problem with it.
William P.
William P.
Canton, MI
WhsnajahahdhNanjsjsjsjxjncq I GIVE ZERO 4UCKS ABOUT TBIS 4UCKING WEBSITE I HOPE THE CREATORS BURN IN THE FIERY BOWELS HE77 . HAVE FUN SUCKING SATANS C0[/\ YOU WHORES I HOPE SATAN PENETRATES YOUR A55Hole SO HARD THAT BLOOD SOEWS EVERYWEHERE AS YOI CRY OUTJN PAIN AND YOUR BODY FALLS INTO THE FLAMES AND YOU BRUN ETERNALLY. Thanks🤗
robin e.
robin e.
Spring Hill, FL
I searched around and I knew everyone was going for the new Keurig's but those are not for me. I didn't want a coffee brewing systems that only allowed me the option of their brand of k-cups. Very satisfied with the choice we made in purchasing the HB 49855 Thermal 10 Cup Coffeemaker!
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Cohutta , Ga
My Hamiltin Beaach Thermal 10 cup Coffeemaker is awesome. It allows me to prepare the grounds the night before and then set a timer for the next morning. I always am awakened but the ever lovely aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
I have to say this is probably my favorite coffee maker! I am big coffee drinker and this coffee maker is perfect! It makes the perfect amount and the thermal pot keeps it nice and hot! No rewarming my cups!