BY HAMILTON BEACH

Uses 8-12 cup basket style coffee filters No-twist lid Thermal insulated carafe Programmable timer Drip-free pouring Pause & serve Automatic shutoff Large clock display Makes iced coffee too see more...

Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Single-serve coffee brewers don't work for me; we like BIG cups of coffee (and often more than one apiece!). I love that I can program this coffee maker the night before so that it starts brewing as I hop in the shower. I've had this coffeemaker for three years and have never had a problem with it.
William P.
Canton, MI
WhsnajahahdhNanjsjsjsjxjncq I GIVE ZERO 4UCKS ABOUT TBIS 4UCKING WEBSITE I HOPE THE CREATORS BURN IN THE FIERY BOWELS HE77 . HAVE FUN SUCKING SATANS C0[/\ YOU WHORES I HOPE SATAN PENETRATES YOUR A55Hole SO HARD THAT BLOOD SOEWS EVERYWEHERE AS YOI CRY OUTJN PAIN AND YOUR BODY FALLS INTO THE FLAMES AND YOU BRUN ETERNALLY. Thanks🤗
robin e.
Spring Hill, FL
I searched around and I knew everyone was going for the new Keurig's but those are not for me. I didn't want a coffee brewing systems that only allowed me the option of their brand of k-cups. Very satisfied with the choice we made in purchasing the HB 49855 Thermal 10 Cup Coffeemaker!
Stacy L.
Cohutta , Ga
My Hamiltin Beaach Thermal 10 cup Coffeemaker is awesome. It allows me to prepare the grounds the night before and then set a timer for the next morning. I always am awakened but the ever lovely aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
Rebecca W.
I have to say this is probably my favorite coffee maker! I am big coffee drinker and this coffee maker is perfect! It makes the perfect amount and the thermal pot keeps it nice and hot! No rewarming my cups!
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
While I generally only brew a cup for myself, I love this coffee maker for when I have family coming to stay with me. It brews perfectly - quick, efficient & coffee is the perfect strength!
Devin W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Have had this coffee marker for a while now and my husband and I don't really care much for it, the coffee isn't that hot when finished and sometimes the pre set timer doesn't work!
Mercedes A.
My aunt has this coffeemaker and i love it. Looks very clean and sleek. I'm not a fan of the single Kruger cups because they don't decompose so it's not good for our earth.
Lauren P.
Kissimmee, FL
This coffee maker does exactly what it's suppose to do, it makes coffee! I haven't had any issues with it so far, it's super easy to use and it makes delicious coffee!
Idania M.
Esta cafetera me encanta porque puedo programar su uso, el que sea termica modera mas el uso de la corriente y proporciona mas tiempo de calor al cafe me encanta.