BY HAMILTON BEACH

Get that 1st cup fast- Auto pause and serve- Lighted on off switch- Water window- Nonstick hot plate- Dishwasher safe carafe and brew basket- Cone-shaped brew basket for great tasting coffee- Uses a #4 cone-shaped coffee filter- SKU: PWS8778 see more...

Lauren A.
Kansas City, KS
This is the best coffee maker I've ever owned! It makes fantastic coffee, is programmable, and is clearly great quality, as it has lasted my household for several years so far. Based off this purchase, I would be more likely to buy other Hamilton Beach products, and will definitely recommend this to anyone.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
I have to put this out there... While this isn't a super fancy coffee machine, it gets the job done quickly and lasts FOREVER!! We make at least two pots a day, every day, and it's been with us for almost three years now. I've had expensive ones give out after one year so we're more than happy with this!
Linda A.
I've had this coffee maker for years and it always works perfect. I love the fact that you can program the time to brew before you get up...makes the morning go by so much easier and nothing wakes you up like the smell of fresh brewed coffee:)
Stephanie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
When we were moving we decided a Keirug was no longer useful to us and needed to go back to a real coffee pot. We got this as a wedding present and oh my goodness it couldn't have been any better. It is so quick and I can now either make a whole pot or just a few cups. This is truly a great coffee pot.
Kyra G.
I love how simple this machine is! If you want a simple machine that is easy to use everyday I would suggest this machine! Brews coffee at a good temp and makes enough coffee for coffee addicts LOL
Kateerah T.
East Orange , NJ
I've had this coffee maker for months. It simple and easy. it's small enough to fit on my small counter space and matches perfectly with the rest of my kitchen. coffee always comes out perfect and I love it.
Ariana A.
Coventry, RI
Love Hamilton Beach products, this coffee pot however I have had for about 10 years was handed down to me. Works like brand new, never had a problem brews my coffee super quick & clean up is so easy.
Angella T.
Machesney Pk, IL
Brews quickly. Easy to use and clean. This machine is a basic yet effective tool for making great coffee. Its durable and lasts a long time. Well worth the money.
Kathleen H.
Melbourne, FL
This is a fantastic coffeemaker. It has all the options you could possibly want. Also with the brew baskets saves money by not having to use paper filters. Great coffee from a great coffeemaker.
Jaclyn P.
Somerset, KY
Just your typical coffee maker. Nothing special. The only bad thing is that whenever you try to fill the resovoir with the pot it causes water to go everywhere