Hamilton Beach 48136 5Cup Coffeemaker

by Hamilton Beach

Scaled Down For Delicious Coffee Any Time Get That First Cup Fast With Auto Pause &Amp; Serve Cone-Shaped Brew Basket Lighted On/Off Switch There's Nothing Like A Cup Of Fresh, Flavorful Coffee To Start The Morning.&Nbsp; Hamilton Beach&Reg; 4-6 Cup Coffee Makers Brew Four To Six Cups In A Snap, With An Easy-Fill Water Reservoir And Removable Swing-Away Filter Basket. These Compact 4, 5 And 6-Cup Coffee Makers Take Up Just The Right Amount Of Counter Space.&Nbsp; A Nonstick Keep-Hot Plate Maintains Just The Right Temperature And An Automatic Pause And Serve Function Allows You To Enjoy A Cup Before Brewing Is Complete.&Nbsp; Cleanup Is Easy Too, Since The Glass Carafe Is Dishwasher Safe. Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach 48136 5Cup Coffeemaker!
Ozark
I'm not a very big plain coffee drinker. But I do enjoy flavor coffee and creamers. When I moved recently the coffee base/ burner decided to escape & bounced down the U-hall ramp. Needless to say we had to have a proper burial for my old Hamilton Beach 48136 5 cup coffee pot. This was the best little coffee pot for me. It was the perfect size, didn't take up much space & made the best cup coffee. Of course I purchased the same model. When you know what's good for you, you keep going back.
Holiday, FL
Works for me I'm not a big coffee drinker so I didnt want some big huge coffee maker that takes up alot of space. This works just fine for me since like I said I don't drink alot of coffee and am the only one who uses it in my house. And it's small enough to be able to fit in my cabinet when not in use.
West richland, wa
After my large coffee maker died I needed a new one. I'm the only coffee drinker so I wanted a small maker that wouldn't take up too much counter space. I found the coffee maker affordable and easy to use.
Fort Worth, TX
I personally have this  Hamilton Beach 48136 5Cup Coffeemaker myself and do love because it is very easy to use. Hold just enough for me and my husband! I highly recommend this for people who are looking for something small that can do the job! #Coffelife #Hamiltonbeach #marriedlife #coffeemaker #weekdayroutine #city #morningjuice
Okay so it gets the job done! Lol. Very basic coffeemaker. I don't hate it of course! Thanks to Walmart for providing me with this fantastic machine that starts my day! I believe i paid between 15 and 20 bucks for it. Nothing beats it reliable, doesnt stand out. Happy times with means Bustela.
This is the best coffee maker that I have literally ever owned. Its light, portable, easy to work and easy to maintain and clean. The coffee tastes crisp and is evenly heated each time it's brewed. I highly recommend this for anyone seeking a smaller coffee pot.
Oakland, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great, cheap coffeemaker that will last years!! I had this coffee maker for 5 years and only got rid of it because I got a single serve maker as a gift. I handed the coffeemaker down to my grandparents and 3 years later they are still using it and it works great!! Cant go wrong with this product!
Royal Oak, MI
I seem to have really bad luck with this coffee maker - and any of the smaller Hamilton Beach coffee makers, for that matter! I've bought three or four over my lifetime and every single one has lasted less than a year before it broke in one way or another.
Harvey, LA
Great for everyday mornings! You can put on the timer so when you wake up.. Coffee is already made! How great is that? Like having your own maid to fix your morning coffee every morning!! Great too because you save tons of money!
Good while it lasted.. Unfortunately, this coffee pot only lasted about a year or so before dying on me. I did really like how quickly it brewed and how the coffee came turned out. Easy to use and clean. It would just be nice if they were built to last a bit longer.

Looking for your answer?