BY HAMILTON BEACH

Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
Bought this Hamilton coffee pot for my first home. It made coffee well and was inexpensive but the plastic lid became very very hot when making coffee. Burned myself few times. Also the pot even though glass which is breakable when dropped, I dropped once into sink and it shattered everywhere.
Noelle T.
Lacey, WA
My only complaint is that it isn't bigger! I love Hamilton Beach products and will continue to buy their appliances. This one (as well as others we've bought before) never fails to do its job. It's several years old and going strong. A great deal for the money you spend!
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
This brings back great memories! It was the most reliable coffee maker I had! I actually enjoyed the taste a bit better than some of the K-cups of today! I loved the taste of the ground coffee! It was wonderful!
April W.
Cordova, TN
This coffee maker brews coffee in a timely manner. The product is not the best at keeping coffee filters where they need to stay, which sometimes leaves coffee grains in your cup.
Kimberly H.
It has definitely survived this household and keeps ticking. Our only problem was when it got too hot once. It melted a small hole in the plastic casing next to the plate area.
Wendy B.
Somerset, KY
Just your average coffee maker... Works sufficiently for making coffee. We use a Keurig for everyday use, but this is our go to machine when making coffee for company.
Laura G.
If you are the type of person that is not into all those new coffeemakers with a lot of buttons i would say this is the best option for you because you only press 1 button and your coffee is ready and set to go.
Kiara R.
It is a very simple machine to use. Coffee is ready with the press of a button. This coffeemaker offers a classic taste to your coffee meaning it tastes as if you used a kettle and hand ground coffee beans
Brooke B.
Mont Alto, PA
This is great for everyday use. It's quick and easy. I've never had any problems what so ever with it. Just got normal basic cheap coffee maker. Definitely recommend it you need something on a budget!!
Victoria H.
Lakeland, FL
I love coffee and although I love the new coffee machines I still prefer the old school machines. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves a cup of coffee