BY HAMILTON BEACH #91 in Coffeemakers

Effortless Filling, Brewing &Amp; Dispensing Water Reservoir Removes For Easy Filling At The Sink The Original 12 Cup Dispensing Coffeemaker Invented By Hamilton Beach&Reg; Brews Multiple Cups Of Coffee &Amp; Dispenses One Fresh Cup At A Time Forget The Carafe&Trade;-No Pouring, No Spilling, No Breaking &Amp; No Burnt Coffee Flavor No Hot Plate To Scorch Coffee's Fresh-Brewed Flavor Lets You Make Coffee The Way You Always Have: Just Add Water, A Paper Filter And Ground Coffee Brews Hot Or Iced Coffee Dedicated Iced Coffee Program Button Versatile Brewing Options Include Regular, Bold &Amp; 1-4 Cups Programmable Timer Lets You Wake Up To Fresh, Hot Coffee Adjustable Auto Shutoff Is Customizable From 0-4 Hours Besides Eliminating The Need To Pour Coffee From A Carafe, The Brewstation&Reg; Dispensing Coffeemaker With Removable Reservoir Simplifies Another Messy Chore:&Nbsp; Filling The Water Reservoir.&Nbsp; Instead Of Opening The Top Of The Coffeemaker And Pouring In Water, Which Typically Involves Pulling The Coffeemaker Forward For Better Reach, This Coffeemaker Is Equipped With A Removable Side Reservoir That Lifts Off For Easy Filling At The Sink. The Brewstation&Reg; Coffeemaker With Removable Reservoir Means No Pouring And No Spilling.&Nbsp; There's No Need To Use Either A Carafe Or A Pitcher For Messy Filling Because The Water Reservoir Removes From The Side Of The Unit, Allowing For Fast, Easy Access.&Nbsp; This Cleverly Designed Reservoir Holds Enough Water To Brew Multiple Cups And Is Equipped With A Water Level Indicator For Filling Smaller Amounts As Well. This Latest Version Of Coffee-Dispensing Convenience Is From Hamilton Beach&Reg;, The Brand That Invented The Original &Quot;Coffeemaker Without A Carafe.&Quot; Earning High Praise Since Its Debut, The Dispensing Coffeemaker Concept Changed The Way People Enjoy Coffee.&Nbsp; A Quick Push Of The Dispenser Bar And Coffee Is Dispensed Right Into The Cup; There's No Breakable Glass Carafe Or Messy Pouring To Contend With.&Nbsp; Inside Each Brewstation&Reg; Tank Is A Gentle Heater That Maintains Coffee's Hot Temperature Without Scorching The Flavor.&Nbsp; From Top To Bottom, Every Coffeemaker In The Brewstation&Reg; Line Delivers The Innovation And Convenience That Coffee Drinkers And Home Cooks Have Come To Expect From The Hamilton Beach&Reg; Brand. Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Marc Q.
Graham, NC
Please do not purchase this coffee maker if you make a lot of coffee. After less than a year we have to keep a cup underneath it to catch the leaking coffee.
The condensation has caused the display to malfunction as well. HB says that all of their coffee makers of this type have a problem with water pooling in the resevoir underneath the part that holds the coffee.
ashley r.
Great Coffee Maker
Love this so far......I have had it for a few months now and I love that I can remove it to put the water in and that there is no carafe. I also love that the inside has a little filter in case you get coffee grounds in the coffee, they won't end up in your coffee cup
Beth B.
Pinckney, MI
Love this coffee maker. I have already gone through 2 of these. I love that you can program this for the morning and that the coffee does not sit on a burner and gets burned. Says warm for up to 4 hrs also. Only bad thing is, I live where I have hard water and this causes my coffee maker to not last as long and the coffee stops coming out of the machine. I'm having that problem right now. I have cleaned it and it still won't come out so we are taking the basket out and just pouring out the coffee.
Michelle P.
I love this!! Keeps my coffee warm for 4 hours. And no carafe to clean. It's simply the best. I have the option for iced, bold and regular coffee. I used to use kurieg but sometimes I drink more than one cup in the morning. It was too costly for me. I love this because my coffee stays Brewer right inside and I can fill my cup right up to whatever size I need whenever I want it!!
Cassandra A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Such a fun coffeemaker! I love the dispenser bar, easy clean-up & no carafe to maintain. Several options let me brew the kind of coffee I want, when I want to. Not on the super-pricey end of the scale, this is a great middle of the road machine. Definitely recommend for anyone on-the-go, or who hates cleaning out carafes.
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
Love it! Both the coffee and water reservoir are removable for easy cleaning and filling. It brews a great cup of coffee, with a choice of bold, or small pot, it's programmable to start, turn off, clean. Because there's no pot, it's not sitting on your counter like you don't like to do dishes. 😉
Aashka P.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I bought this product because it was on sale, and I needed a new coffee maker. It does the job of making coffee properly and it's easy to clean and easy to use. But since my schedule can get pretty hectic, I found that I really do prefer using a Keurig type of coffee maker.
Valentina W.
Orange, TX
We are on our third Hamilton Beach dispensing coffee maker. I like that I do not have to worry about breaking the carafe. My husband likes that it is easy to fill. It works great and is perfect for our home.
Abby S.
Boise, ID
This coffeemaker is super user-friendly and keeps your coffee warm for hours. Its great for whatever mood you're in - whether it's a one-cup morning or you need a full pot. Plus, you can set a timer to automatically brew first thing in the morning so you can literally wake up to the smell of your favorite coffee!
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I love this and would highly recommend to a friend. It brews quickly and quietly, has a holding tank and makes life easy in the morning with an auto timer. Can't go wrong with this machine! Oh yes, and it is affordable!