Hamilton Beach 47665 BrewStation Plus 12-Cup Automatic Drip Coffeemaker uploaded by Shalee G.

BY HAMILTON BEACH #91 in Coffeemakers

Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Have had this model for a few years so it probably needs replaced but overall it's a okay coffee maker, the inside of where the coffee pours is badly stained even after cleaninging very often hard to get bigger cups filled
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
When my old pot went to coffee heaven I invested in the non carafe hamilton beach. I love it and all the benefits that come with it. I use a 24 Oz mug and am able to place it under the maker to get my coffee. Really like that I can brew a whole pot at a time and it feels like a single serve. Clean up out the machine is easy. Has programmable timer for making my coffee before I wake. All around I would give this a 9.5 or of 10. Won't back the inexpensive pots after having this experience.
Samantha V.
Gainesville, FL
This is a really nice machine, I love how much coffee it can make at a time and how hot it stays. I also like the trigger dispensing system versus pouring from a pot, however I wish the trigger button had more space for the mug. Pretty much every time I go to pull the mug away, the trigger is too close and so won't stop dispensing right away, and some coffee will pour down the lip and down the side. But overall, it's a great product with a very small downside.
Dee F.
It's truly the best coffeemaker I've ever purchased. Most days I make a full pot, but when in a rush it's so nice having the option to make 1 cup to go. With the filter being reusable it saves the environment (major + ) and it's nice to just dump and rinse. I would recommend this to anyone whose looking for a multi functioning coffeemaker. You'll feel like a pro in your own kitchen.
Kelsey C.
I love this thing. :) The brew station makes it so you don't have a "pot" of coffee, but the coffee stays in the maker. aka: it stays warm! You can also reheat coffee that you made earlier. Super easy to use. LOVE this thing. (i also put a reusable coffee filter tray in here and it fits easily)
Norma B.
Saint George, UT
I love the fact I don't have too have a coffee pot that had too be cleaned everyday. I can get a whole cup our just a top off. Been thru too many coffee makers and buying replacement pots, this it's my third coffee maker I have bought kung this kind. I am sold on it.
Allison P.
Uniontown, OH
This is a great coffee maker. My mom gave me hers and I've used it every day. Great for a quick cup of coffee when rushing out the door in the morning or for a few cups throughout the day. From coffee to hot water my Hamilton beach brew station gets it done.
Brittany G.
Love this coffeemaker and the ease of using it. I've had mine for about a year now with no issues. I am happy I picked this coffee maker out because it's been a good one and can be used to make iced coffee too
Kindra F.
Lakeland, FL
My husband purchased this coffee maker ~5 years ago. We clean it regularly and it still makes an amazing cup of coffee. It will probably be replaced within the next year due to the age of the product, but we'll find another HB exactly like it!
Rachel S.
I am in love with my Brewstation. So much so that when ours FINALLY died after years of daily use, we went out and bought the exact same one again. I love the "Bold" setting. I'll be honest, the 1-4 cups setting leaves a bit to be desired.