BY HAMILTON BEACH #89 in Coffeemakers

Tawnya W.
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
When my old pot went to coffee heaven I invested in the non carafe hamilton beach. I love it and all the benefits that come with it. I use a 24 Oz mug and am able to place it under the maker to get my coffee. Really like that I can brew a whole pot at a time and it feels like a single serve. Clean up out the machine is easy. Has programmable timer for making my coffee before I wake. All around I would give this a 9.5 or of 10. Won't back the inexpensive pots after having this experience.
Dee F.
Dee F.
It's truly the best coffeemaker I've ever purchased. Most days I make a full pot, but when in a rush it's so nice having the option to make 1 cup to go. With the filter being reusable it saves the environment (major + ) and it's nice to just dump and rinse. I would recommend this to anyone whose looking for a multi functioning coffeemaker. You'll feel like a pro in your own kitchen.
Norma B.
Norma B.
Saint George, UT
I love the fact I don't have too have a coffee pot that had too be cleaned everyday. I can get a whole cup our just a top off. Been thru too many coffee makers and buying replacement pots, this it's my third coffee maker I have bought kung this kind. I am sold on it.
Kindra F.
Kindra F.
Lakeland, FL
My husband purchased this coffee maker ~5 years ago. We clean it regularly and it still makes an amazing cup of coffee. It will probably be replaced within the next year due to the age of the product, but we'll find another HB exactly like it!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
I am in love with my Brewstation. So much so that when ours FINALLY died after years of daily use, we went out and bought the exact same one again. I love the "Bold" setting. I'll be honest, the 1-4 cups setting leaves a bit to be desired.
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Springfield, MO
I needed a new coffee maker and always end up breaking the carafe. I didn't have high hopes for this machine but due to it having an affordable price but I have had no trouble with it and love it!! Best choice I could have made!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Love this coffeemaker and the ease of using it. I've had mine for about a year now with no issues. I am happy I picked this coffee maker out because it's been a good one and can be used to make iced coffee too
Maile L.
Maile L.
Fairfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I've had this for awhile and still works wonders. I love how I can set it and its ready for me by the time I'm done getting ready for work. I got it for cheap so even a better score for me.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Kodak, TN
My favorite coffee maker so far! And ive even used a Keurig! I love the discrete design- I was always afraid of my chiren grabbing a 'pot' off of the machine! No worries with this machine!
Susan B.
Susan B.
We've had this coffee pot for years and it's still going strong. it's programmable which helps mornings run smooth and it keeps our coffee warm until we shut it off. No complaints!