Hamilton Beach 47334 BREWSTATION PRO uploaded by Jessica U.

BY HAMILTON BEACH

Kelly T.
nauvoo, AL
I love this fruit brewer I brew coffee a protein and fruit drinks I do anything that comes in a k-cup I can invest system what I brew like juices are things I want to be cold I just simply put a whole glass of ice underneath it and what it bruised it it cool it right down to a good cool temperature I love this bar is a very good brewer and all the the beverages that I brew in it are delicious
Elizabeth B.
Tampa
I like that it dispenses the coffee by pressing the mug against the button. It's much easier than pouring from a large pot. The issue I have is that it is always leaking water from the base of the machine. At first I thought I was spilling water, but watched carefully one day and saw that it was coming from the bottom.
Robin N.
Garland, TX
I absolutely love my Hamilton! Very easy to use whether it's a single cup or a pot you're making. The buttons creates a smooth experience for the best and fastest cup of coffee you'll ever have. You can brew any type of single cups in it regardless of what type. I've had mine for about a year and it's amazing.
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
We love this coffee maker, its easy to use and stylish looking. only feature I would change is for it to heat coffee longer. but we got ours at a really reasonable price and its held up well
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
I love how quickly this brews and that it warms without scorching the coffee. The automatic shut off has saved me a few times. The only thing I don't like is my travel mugs cannot fit in it.
Samantha M.
Pretty easy to use and it really convenient. Love it! Its definitely better than my last coffee machine. The only con is that you can only pour one cup at a time. Sometimes its nice to have an actual coffee pot.
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
I liked it at first, especially for the single serve options, but it is annoying to clean. It makes more build up than my old Keurig & that was one of the reasons I brought it.
Rachel R.
Oceanside , CA
We had this coffee maker before we moved back in with my folks to save money and we put this into storage. Almost 3 years later after moving out it is still doing it's job. I love the timer and how you make your coffee strong.
Kelsey H.
North Waterboro, ME
Great for making single cups of coffee, works with most k-cups too! The only issue I had was that the basket that you put the k-cups in was always getting jammed and I had to pull with quite a bit of force to get it unstuck
Amanda H.
Hurricane, WV
I love my brewstation and use it almost daily. It's quick, easy, and keeps my coffee hot for hours without leaving it tasting burnt or old. It's also much neater, fewer drips and mess on the counter around it.