BY HAMILTON BEACH

Hamilton Beach 10-12 Cup Coffeemakers make consistently fresh, flavorful coffee - whether you're brewing a few cups or serving a large group. Attractive, functional and easy to clean, Hamilton Beach 10-12 Cup Coffeemakers help you serve great coffee and look great on your countertop. Innovative, stylish coffeemakers from Hamilton Beach come in a variety of styles. From the signature BrewStation and Stay or Go collections to the dramatic Electrics All-Metal collection, Hamilton Beach 10-12 Cup Coffeemakers are a must-have for any kitchen or office. Compact, stainless steel design fits your space and your style. Brew options include regular, bold and 1-4 cup. Drip-free carafe. Programmable clock/timer. MFG Model # : 43254R. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kelsey W.
Seymour, MO
I've currently had this coffeemaker for about a year. It works just like it is suppose to and has held up well over time. It brews a great tasting pot of coffee and has the handy timer setting. I have found that this coffeemaker needs to be cleaned pretty frequently to keep it running smooth.
Skipper B.
Honolulu, HI
I have this coffee maker and it spills over the top and the ground coffee gets into the water tank. I have tried everything and it just keeps getting back to the tank. Not to mention all the time spent cleaning it out. Extremely disappointing.
Taylor Z.
Glenside, PA
Great! I've had it for quite some time and I'd buy it again. The only reason why it's not five stars is because occasionally the coffee grind will get into the pot. I'm not sure how this happens but it doesn't happen very often and it could be user error :)
Nicole K.
Running Spgs, CA
We have a Keurig & got this before they came out with the 2.0 to use on weekends or when we have guests. It's perfect & easy to program. I love waking up to coffee already made.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
This is a great coffee maker- the ability to set a timer is my #1 requirement and this one meets that. Not to mention of course that it brews the coffee fast and has a large pot.
Lynn L.
My husband likes this, we can get it ready before bed and turn it on in the morning. Sturdy. Had it for years and still works like it's brand new. Especially helpful with a reusable filter.
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
Gets the job done right in the morning! I prefer brewing a pot over single-serves and this pot has served me well over the years. Relatively on the cheap side so I won’t be devastated if it ever breaks!
Antronice W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This coffee maker is a great coffee maker and brews very well. The only thing I don't likes is that it tends to brew more than I need so I tend to waste a good amount of coffee with it.
Melissa A.
Youngtown, AZ
I love coffee and I love the stainless steel look of this. It looks very nice in my kitchen. I love the auto pause and serve...I cant wait till the whole pot brews for my coffee.
Hahli A.
La Fayette, GA
I've been satisfied with this product. It was fairly inexpensive, and it performs well. I like that I can set the timer and wake up to a fresh pot of coffee.