BY HAMILTON BEACH #47 in Slow Cookers

Prepare a delicious meal in the hamilton beach slow cooker. This appliance features four different settings, allowing different cooking times. The ceramic inner bowl can be easily hand washed, and the glass lid allows for quick monitoring without disrupting the cooking temperature. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
APO, AE
I am still getting the hang of it since it's only for my daughter & me. I have had no trouble with this and can cook almost anything . But if you have a big family let's say family of 4 I would recommend a bigger crock pot
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Buffalo, NY
It's pretty good, but manuel is worse than digital. It's inconvenient for a slow cooker to be manual when you're away for the day. Go digital. Worth the money. Other than that Hamilton Beach is a great kitchen appliance company!
Corona, CA
I love my Hamilton Beach 4-Quart. it is the perfect size for me and my boyfriend!!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Perfect size very easy to use love this product!! worth every penny i have 3 of these
Jenni W.
Jenni W.
Spring , TX
Perfect size and perfectly simple to use. I don't know what I would do without it
Erika L.
Erika L.
Jewett city, CT
Love my crockpot! The smaller version is perfect for me since I live alone and I can put something the crock pot in the morning and just let it cook through the day. Love using it to make chili
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Ossineke, MI
This is great for appetizer or dips for a party. Easy to carry and has the perfect amount of heat. Got this for my birthday and immediately went on Pinterest for crockpot recipes.
Latesha N.
Latesha N.
Charleston, IL
This looks great! I love to cook lots of things out of crackpots! the way to cook up some food!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Hamilton Beach makes great quality appliances, and this slow cooker is no exception. There are so many recipes that can be made in this, and it does the cooking evenly. It is not that expensive and SO worth the investment when you see how simple it is to prepare large meals.
Mary Kate K.
Mary Kate K.
Colts Neck, NJ
Is this easy to clean?
Corona, CA
Is anyone else obsessed??
Katie L.
Katie L.
Aurora, CO
Is this better than a normal crock pot?
Jennifer i.
Jennifer i.
Centereach, NY
super easy to clean! I have used the bag liners and have also used it without. with a bag liner clean up is minimum to no clean up!