Hamilton Beach

Hamilton Beach 36533 Bebe Baby Food Maker, 5 Cup Food Processor with 10 Food Containers and 2 Stacka

4.75 / 5

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Yo quiero uno para mi nena 💖😍 que se me dificulta para molerle las cosas y se las coma 👍🙏🙏y si me serviría mucho mucho
5 / 5
Lo mas facil y practico que puedes tener ya que te ayuda para aser la comida de bebe y lo deja muy licuado sirve bastante
5 / 5
I added this item to my baby registry in 2018, although nobody purchased it, I used gift cards received to get it as I felt it was a necessity.  And boy was I right, this machine was a life saver! It does it all, chop, steam, grind, blend. Once my son stopped using purees I found other uses for it. Blending ice cream shakes, making marinades, grating cheese, etc. The possibilities are endless. I do not like how difficult it is to clean the bottom of the steamer unit. The space is so small, it is hard to clean it thoroughly. My original unit’s motor burned out and I reached out to Hamilton Beach and they had no problem sending a replacement. Great company and great product!!!