BY HAMILTON BEACH

Cooks While You Are Away, No Watching Needed / Easy To Program / Dishwasher Safe Stoneware And Lid / Shifts To Warm When Done see more...

Romona R.
Little Rock, AR
I love this slow cooker. This Hamilton Beach slow cooker is very inexpensive and you can purchase it at different stores. You can adjust the temperature on this slow cooker from High to Low.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I received this slow cooker as a wedding present. I loved it. I adored it. I didn't name it, but I didn't have to. I used it so often that it knew how I felt about it. My husband got the slow cooker, and all I got was the rice cooker. When I mentioned how much I missed this slow cooker, a friend bought me a different brand. It's better for me because it's smaller, and I'm only cooking for one person, but gosh, it's just not the same. Things will never be the same as when this slow cooker and I spent all our time together. Or actually, all of our time apart because I totally trusted this cooker to cook while I was at the office :-)
Jamie C.
Starkville, MS
This slow cooker works great anything i cook in it meat wise is falling off the bone or falling apart its so tender.. it doenst cook all the flavor out of it either especially since it has a timer on it that allows you to keep track without having to watch it just set the timer and go. its easy to clean also as the inside dish is dishwasher safe i love this
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
Absolutely in love with the slow cooker! Every weekend my dad uses this when we are too tired to make a full out meal and ever time we use it the food comes out amazing! all you have to do is slice up some veggies, meat, and throw in some broth and you have an amazing soup in just a few hours. I love it and so does my family!
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this slow cooker because of its shape and the capacity it can hold, I can put a whole chicken roast into it with vegetables around it. It is perfect for chicken and noodles and can fit almost anything in it. It is high quality and I like taking it on the go when I have a dinner to go to or a pot luck, easy to carry.
Brittany B.
West Babylon, NY
I LOVE MINE!!! Received it for my birthday and am absolutely in love. There is a feature that after its done cooking it goes onto warm ... It doesn't cook it any longer but keeps it heated. Definitely recommend 😻😻😻
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love slow cookers, but this brand had numerous issues. When we first received is as a wedding present it had this electrical burning smell so we exchanged it. The next one worked but I've had better slow cookers.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Love using slow cookers and now I have one with a timer. I use this one for almost everything and slow cooking a whole very tasty juicy ham is a breeze with this slow cooker :)
Tytiona M.
Aberdeen, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love it. Great for big families and hectic work days. Makes life a little easier. There are so many meals you can make in it
Emalyn R.
We just received this as a gift and it is one of my family's favorite tools to cook things in the kitchen.