BY HAMILTON BEACH

Home-Cooking Without The Fuss Mess-Free Lid Rest Holds Lid Up Securely &Amp; Directs Drips Back Into The Dish Tight-Seal Rubberized Lid &Amp; Lid Latchtm Strap Seal Lid Onto Base To Reduce Messy Spills 7 Quart Capacity Fits An 8 Lb. Chicken Or Two 4 Lb. Roasts Dishwasher Safe Stoneware &Amp; Glass Lid Easy Cord Storage - Just Wrap Cord Around Lid Rest Hamilton Beach&Reg; Slow Cookers Are Essential For Cooking Hot, Delicious Meals Without Dinnertime Stress.&Nbsp; These Easy-To-Use Slow Cookers Save You Time And Energy By Making Flavorful Foods While You Go About Your Routine, Without The Nonstop Attention And Extensive Preparation That's Often Needed For Traditional Cooking. These Popular Slow Cookers Have Everything You Need To Cook Savory Meals For Your Family.&Nbsp; Choose The Setting That's Right For Your Recipe, Add Your Ingredients, And Go.&Nbsp; When Cooking Is Complete, The Keep-Warm Feature Will Maintain The Ideal Temperature Until You're Ready To Eat.&Nbsp; After Dinner, The Removable Stoneware And Tempered-Glass Lid Go In The Dishwasher For Easy Cleanup. Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Whittney B.
I have had this crockpot for many years now. I have used a lot of other crockpot and this one was the best. I bought mine at Kohl's so I had coupons but otherwise it is a little pricey but just like other ones are.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Use to own this and I'm sad I don't anymore, because it was a great product. It really saved me a lot of time and the food always came out very delicious. It is a good quality brand that I would recommend.
Kya T.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of the best crock pots ever to be made. Easy to carry and clean when your done using it.I love the fact that they added the straps to be able to hold the lid on while transporting the your favorite dish.
Taylor S.
Everyone needs a slow cooker! This is a great brand we've had ours for many years and still is in great condition. It's such an easy way to cook meals.
Alleah P.
Great way to cook some awesome meals it works great and heats up fast I would recommend this brand to anyone who wants a slow cooker
Rocio R.
Es una de los mejores productos de cocina que existen, muy fácil de utilizar y deja la comida muy sabrosa.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
Decorator Expert
These are really nice to their a meal together and have it there and ready when you get home from work. Last a long time and it a great price as well.
Rhonda M.
Little Rock, AR
Got this slow cooker for a friends wedding gift and she loves it. i plan to buy a few more to give out as other gifts.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I always have this thing going in the summer when it's too hot to cook. It's so easy to throw together a home cooked meal with this and unlike some slow cookers I've had in the past it is very durable.
Giovanna D.
Springfield, MA
Decorator Expert
I truly loved is I use it often I love making beef stew and other meals in this very simple and easy pull all my ingredients and just let it sit there for hours I love it it cooks my food very well
Diana Marcela A.