BY HAMILTON BEACH

For more than 100 years, Hamilton Beach has continued to introduce new and innovative products that bring Good Thinking into American homes. Below, you'll see some of the high points. But we've only just begun. New features. New products. New styles and colors. It's all a part of today's Hamilton Beach. 3-quart oval stoneware Removable crock Dishwasher-safe crock and lid 3 heat settings: keep warm low and high Holds up to a 3 lb. chicken 11 3/4 W x 12 H x 9 D weighs 7.5 lbs. see more...

Christiana S.
Dubois, PA
I love this slow cooker and I use it 2-3 times a week! The zebra pattern is totally cute! Mine came with recipes for yummy slow cooked meals as well!
Nelly C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this slow cooker ... everyone needs one in their home. It's so easy to use and so many recipes you can follow. I use mine constantly!
Alexandra V.
Kingsburg, CA
This is a really nice and grateful to have for when u need a extra help in the kitchen and love the print
Taya B.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this worth getting? I already have a crock pot but is there anything different about this than others?
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Where can I find this product?!?