BY HAMILTON BEACH

For more than 100 years, Hamilton Beach has continued to introduce new and innovative products that bring Good Thinking into American homes. Below, you'll see some of the high points. But we've only just begun. New features. New products. New styles and colors. It's all a part of today's Hamilton Beach. 3-quart oval stoneware Removable crock Dishwasher-safe crock and lid 3 heat settings: keep warm low and high Holds up to a 3 lb. chicken 11 3/4 W x 12 H x 9 D weighs 7.5 lbs. see more...

• I have never seen a slow cooker like this one at any of our local...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love my slow cooker it is so easy to use and makes dinner preparation must faster. I love that I can put everything in the crockpot and then leave it until it's ready. Cooks everything at an even temperature and everything comes out perfect.
Brittany H.
I literally use my slow cooker like three times a week.... You can make anything in it! The fact that this is cheetah print (my obsession) just makes it 100 times better
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
I prefer the 6-quart but the 3-quart is great for one or two people. I love the fact that I can put a bunch of ingredients together and forget about it until the next morning.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Super cute way to cook! The cheetah print is so cute but the crockpot is really great. Cooks well and very easy to clean. I love it and recommend
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I love that I can put everything in the crockpot and then leave it until it's ready. Cooks everything . You can make anything in it!
Sonja-Leigh W.
Needham, MA
I love this brand of slow cookers! I use it more than 3-4 times a week! Not to mention who doesn't love Cheetah print? :)
Kirstin T.
Love this!
I took one off to college with me!
It was the perfect amount for a college student
tasmin d.
Stoney creek , OR
The print on this is absolutely beautiful I love it so much I love cooking and this is so cute and adorable in order to get slow cooking done and it works perfectly at a reasonable
Soila F.
I have never seen a slow cooker like this one at any of our local stores. Does anyone know where I could find one?