BY HAMILTON BEACH #6 in Griddles

Outdoor Flavor - Fast, Easy &Amp; Indoors Grills Sandwiches Of Any Thickness Caf?-Style Floating Lid Evenly Presses Any Size Sandwich 10&Quot; X 8&Quot; Nonstick Grids (160 Sq. Inches) Power &Amp; Preheat Lights Upright Storage Hamilton Beach&Reg; Offers Indoor Grills That Give You The Delicious Results You're Looking For.&Nbsp; Love Steak?&Nbsp; Only Hamilton Beach&Reg; Searing Grills Give You The High Heat Needed To Lock In Juices And Properly Brown The Outside.&Nbsp; Want To Kick Your Sandwiches Up A Notch?&Nbsp; The Hamilton Beach&Reg; Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker Gives Your Favorite Sandwiches That Crisp-On-The-Outside, Chewy-On-The-Inside Flavor You Love. Hamilton Beach&Reg; Has A Range Of Indoor Grills To Satisfy Your Appetite.&Nbsp; Plus, They Feature Easy-To-Use Controls And Built-In Versatility.&Nbsp; For The Ultimate In Easy Cleanup, Many Models Feature Removable Grids And Drip Trays That Go Right In The Dishwasher. Made In China Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Crystal G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
This. Machine. Is. Amazing. The press is astounding. A basic sandwich is gormet in minutes. I can't recommend this product enough!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
If you want something that's less messy then a griddle is your best bet and is easy to use! I borrowed my aunts griddle all the time and I love it she told me that it was very affordable and then she highly recommends it
Nicole C.
Not worth the money. Mine was not working correctly when I first purchased it and returned it for a new one. About a month later with only maybe making three paninis it broke. The store would not let me return it and the company would not contact me back. I would give 0 stars but I have to at least select 1 star to write the review
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
My friend has one and they work so well and are so easy to use and I really want one too
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I want one of these panini grids! I can make so much delicious paninis with this and other stuff as well
Bianca E.
Durban
This is so easy to use and afforable. I would definitely reccomend this to anyone looking for a product like this.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Decorator Expert Level 2
When I use it I love it but it's not something I grab for very often! I'm glad it's something I can easily put out of site compared to a slow cooker or etc. when I use it, it always worked amazing!
Katlyn E.
Lafayette , IN
I absolutely love paninis so a panini maker is a must have. It is affordable and doesn't take up much space. It is very easy to use and makes delicious sandwiches! This would be great for lunches, parties, etc!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Decorator Expert Level 2
My mom bought my husband and I a together gift of this and we used it for years! We actually need to replace it now. We fed a large family of 7 people with it. Steaks cooked perfectly and so did hamburgers. Basically you can grill your food inside.
Rose P.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I got this for my dad as a father's day gift. He loves it to the point that he doesn't let anyone use it.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Is this easy to clean?
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
Do these last for a few years or so the break or stop working pretty fast
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Im thinking about getting one since I love panini's but debaiting about which brand to go with.
Skylar K.
is this product worth the price?
Savannah E.
Is this what some people call a quesadilla maker? Has anyone made quesadillas on this?