BY HAMILTON BEACH

Wide Slots &Amp; Advanced Technology Make Mornings Easy Extra Wide Slots Bagel, Defrost &Amp; Cancel Functions Slide-Out Crumb Tray Automatic Shutoff Toast Boost Lifts Food Higher For Easy Removal Hamilton Beach&Reg; 4 Slice Toasters Incorporate Wide Slots To Accommodate Bagels And Slices Of Homemade Bread.&Nbsp; Not Only Do They Toast Evenly, Optional Smart Functions Allow You To Reheat And Defrost, Too. In Addition To Unmatched Practicality, Hamilton Beach&Reg; 4 Slice Toasters Are Attractive, Durable And Easy To Use.&Nbsp; Plus, Our Toasters Equipped With Automatic Shutoff, Toast Boost And A Removable Crumb Tray For Easy Cleanup. Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
This is the perfect toaster! I love that it has four slots for use. It toasts the items I put in it perfectly and I recommend it.
beatriz o.
Los Angeles, CA
Received this toaster as a wedding gift my husband loves getting breakfast ready.
Jessica A.
I received this toaster as a gift and it is amazing. It has extra wide slots and a bagel toasting button, so it toasts bagels perfectly. On the bottom of the toaster there is two crumb trays which makes cleaning up easier. It is very easy to use, you just adjust the dial to determine how long you want to toast something for. It also has a cancel button that turns off the toaster instantly if you decide your food is getting too brown. It is very sturdy and long lasting. I have been using this toaster without problems for about 5 years. Aside from its functionality, I enjoy the design of the toaster. It is rounded more than usual toaster which gives it a distinct look. It is pretty big, and looks expensive, which I like. It is priced very well on Amazon.com. I would recommend this toaster to anyone looking for a long lasting functional, but stylish toaster.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA
Does this toaster have an opening at the bottom to remove crumbs??
Fredia B.
Gulfport, MS
My sis received this toaster as a gift, her my husband loves using it daily.