BY HAMILTON BEACH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angel J.
McKee, KY
Mine is very close to this one I have the Flex brew which is my child basically. I don't think I would survive somedays without my daily dose of coffee which is now up to 60 ounces of coffee somedays. While this doesn't make that much it helps me reach it slowly
Tiffany C.
Anna, TX
I have the Hamilton Beach Flexbrew. I purchased it for easy at home brewing while I was home on maternity leave. I loved it so much that I bought a second one when I returned to work for the office!! I'm a huge fan of this product and would highly recommend it. It takes all different brands and types of k-cups and the price point can not be beat.
Amber S.
I own this machine but in brushed steel and not red. I've always been iffy about it because the coffee never comes out tasting the same cup after cup but it does the job.
Ameshia O.
I really liked this coffee maker , in fact I have this very one in black . I don't have any complaints it was very fast and convenient, I just misplaced my coffee mug 😩
roxana s.
I love this on the go coffee maker, is perfect when I am on a rush. I just love it ,is great for a daily use and the quality is great, I been using this product for about 3 years.
Jason B.
Staten Island, NY
Great little coffeemaker for those on the go. Use it daily but you MUST clean the entire system after a week or so (of heavy use) or it will start to smell funny.
Quintella D.
Knightdale, NC
I actually bought this coffee maker for my significant other and he loves it! He uses it every morning before work and it makes the coffee in such a short amount of time.
Winifred D.
Austin, TX
I used one of these at the office I worked at. On the whole it worked alright, after a while the coffee started tasting burnt and the maker broke all the time.
Mica C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I actually bought this product I think last year for my parents on Christmas. bale of coffee and hot chocolate and I haven't complained about it once.
Wendy B.
Somerset, KY
This was our coffee maker prior to the Keurig craze. I liked the red color. It was easy to use and I like that it was less waste than the Keurig.
Dayana S.
Bakersfield , CA
How does this compare to a Kureig?