BY HAMILTON BEACH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tiffany C.
Anna, TX
I have the Hamilton Beach Flexbrew. I purchased it for easy at home brewing while I was home on maternity leave. I loved it so much that I bought a second one when I returned to work for the office!! I'm a huge fan of this product and would highly recommend it. It takes all different brands and types of k-cups and the price point can not be beat.
Quintella D.
Knightdale, NC
I actually bought this coffee maker for my significant other and he loves it! He uses it every morning before work and it makes the coffee in such a short amount of time.
Mica C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I actually bought this product I think last year for my parents on Christmas. bale of coffee and hot chocolate and I haven't complained about it once.
Carrie H.
Taylor, TX
Absolutely love this coffee maker. I will be so sad when it breaks, as it has been disco. The only problem is occasionally it will splash
Cassandra W.
Clarksville , TN
Works well, but splatters coffee easily when using shorter cups. I prefer other pod coffee makers but for the price this does well.
XOBABE B.
This is my favorite coffee maker I've had it for years and it still works for me I also love it because it is in my favorite color
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
I absolutely love this coffee maker, it is very esasy to use and very easy to clean. It is great and works well with any k cups
Christy P.
Griffin, GA
Foodie Expert
Love my coffee maker I use it like 3 times a day. Being the only one in the house who drinks it the single cup is prefect.
Michelle M.
Phelps, KY
I'm in love with my coffee maker!!! I use it every single day! Mine uses my coffee or kurig cups as well. Awesome!
mikelina b.
Boise, ID
I have this in black from Costco its not discontinued. And I love it bc I just grab it to go.
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to a Kureig?