BY HAMILTON BEACH #18 in Rice Cookers

Hamilton Beach 14-Cup Digital Simplicty Rice Cooker: Expand your menu with perfectly cooked dishes 2- to 14-cup capacity Select cooking function and it does the rest Great for rice, beans, whole grains and flavored pasta and rice mixes Unique heat/simmer function Lets you steam a side dish, too Cooks food perfectly, then automatically shifts to warm Steaming tray for vegetables, dumplings and more Includes measuring cup and rice paddle Delay start, prepare for cooking up to 15 hours in advance Sealed lid keeps rice moist for hours Countdown timer, steaming tray Non-stick pot is dishwasher-safe Lid liner is removable for easy cleanup Manual with recipes Dimensions: 10.25"H x 10.25"W x 9.5"D Model# 37549 see more...

Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
I love my rice cooker. This is my most used appliance. I make rice normally 3 times a month. Super quick and easy to use. Only negative is the count down isnt always accurate. Sometimes it will go from 15 mins down to 4 mins in a blink of an eye.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
A bit big but we eat a lot of rice so it's okay! Love this cooker, perfect rice every time. Tip: if you cook too much, put it in a zip loc bag while it's still hot, it traps the moisture so you can pop it in the microwave later for a minute-ish and it steams it!
Shannon C.
I had added this to my wedding registry online, so I didn't see how big it is. (And I didn't take care to check out the size on the website) It's too big just for my husband and I, but I love using it when entertaining a large crowd. I've never had difficulty cleaning it and the rice always comes out cooked perfectly.
Audrey K.
BURNABY, BC
Fantastic price point. non stick. quick and easy. preset timers sure makes life easy!! don't know why I put off replacing my rice cooker for so long.