BY HAMILTON BEACH

About Hamilton Beach One of the country's leading distributors of small kitchen appliances, Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. sells over 35 million appliances every year. The company's most famous brands - Hamilton Beach, Eclectrics, Proctor Silex, and TrueAir - are found in households across America, Canada, and Mexico. Hamilton Beach takes immense pride in their product quality, wide variety of options, superior customer service, and brand name strength and remains committed to serving customers through Good Thinking applied to the style and function in all of their small electric appliances. Uses 8 - 12-cup basket-style coffee filters Compact design fits your space and your style Programmable timer Pause-and-serve 2-hour auto shutoff Large clock display see more...

Kelley P.
Foodie Expert
This coffee maker was a gift from my husband one Christmas. I really loved it. It was easy to use and the programs on it were convenient. The only issue I had was that after about 6 months it suddenly stopped working. I called the number that is given on the product manual. They told me that I would have to send it in and there was no guarantee it would be covered. I decided to just get another coffee maker. I don't know if maybe I got a faulty one, but while it was working, it was great.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
Foodie Expert
I've had one of these for many years and experienced no problems - it still brews a delicious pot of coffee! I love the programming so I can have my coffee ready for me with no waiting in the morning - and if I happen to get up a little too early, there's a pause-n-serve feature so I don't have to worry about coffee running everywhere when I grab the pot to pour that first life-affirming cup. :)
Kimberly A.
Jolo, WV
I like this coffee maker because I can program it to brew how ever many cups I want and it doesn't waste coffee. It brews good, the taste of the coffee really just depends on the chef. It is perfect for family use because it has a 12 cup capacity. The only area of improvement I can see that it needs is that it needs a built in filter for more convenience.
Taylor M.
Modesto, CA
Great coffee maker. Simple & easy to use. I usually unplug mine every day which was not a thought I put into a programmable one, so that feature has not been of use to me. The carafe has lasted me for over 3 years aND has no cracks. The machine itself is still up and running great. The heat is perfect and the system works well.
Geneva A.
Works great. A set it and forget it kind of machine. Though we don't forget it we smell the coffee and practically wait by it to finish. Shhh sometimes we sneak cups before its done brewing. I've not had a nasty cup of Joe from this machine. Perfect brew every time.
Denise W.
Mosheim, TN
Foodie Expert
I completely love brewing coffee in this Brewer! Sometimes we wake extremely early in the morning so be able to set a time for coffee to brew is very convenient. Nothing is better than waking up to the smell of fresh coffee!!!
Kristianna W.
I love this coffee maker! I once was a barista, and I think this coffee maker does a great job. we have several different coffee machines, like an espresso maker, pour over, etc. but we still find this to be the easiest. it's very fast too!
Karen R.
Haskell, OK
Doesn't keep the coffee very hot. It is very finicky. If you put the coffee filter and coffee in a tint bit off, it will not drain the coffee into the canister correctly and water and coffee grounds will flow out onto the counter
Corinne S.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
Really love this pot, get for when I moved out on my own because it is easy to use and easy to clean. Also great that it makes multiple cups for someone like me who needs a lot of coffee
Heather A.
Brunswick
Have had this coffee maker forever with no issue. It is really worth the money. I didn't expect it to last as long as it has (several years now) due to how inexpensive it was..but it is still going strong