Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, 49467, Black

by Hamilton Beach

Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, 49467, Black: Automatic pause and serve Programmable clock and timer Nonstick hot plate 2-hour auto shutoff Water window Dishwasher safe glass carafe and brew basket Features a cone-shaped brew basket for great tasting coffee Uses a #4 cone-shaped coffee filter Limited warranty Dimensions: 10.5"L x 7.5"W x 14"H Model# #49467

How long time does it takes? and Does this coffee maker come with a basket for the coffee grounds?
Start your review of Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, 49467, Black!
How would you rate this product?
saltspreebabe C.
Las Vegas, NV
Very simple and user friendly.
We use ours daily and we love it. One cup is not enough for me and mine. In the long run... It saves us a lot of money. Instead of buying multi k-cups, all we need is one bag of coffee. I also use this coffee maker to make hot tea.
Very simple and user friendly.
Purva D.
Saratoga, CA
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, 49467, Black uploaded by Purva D.
Purchased at: Target
My favourite coffee machine, its so quick and easy to use. Just pour some water and add grounded coffee in filter and done! Your coffee is ready in minutes and tastes the best. It sometimes doesn’t heat the coffee enough so I have to reheat it in microwave but besides that its great.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
I like it because it is compact, it doesn't take up much space and in seconds I'm already enjoying my delicious hot coffee.
Teresa L.
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, 49467, Black uploaded by Teresa L.
I’ve had this coffee maker for over two years. I got it at my local grocery store for $25. What I like most about it is that is programmable and you can set it the night before so you can have a cup of coffee in the morning when you wake up. As long as I clean it once a month with vinegar I don’t have any problems.
Crystal T.
SF, CA
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, 49467, Black uploaded by Crystal T.
This will brew an impressively strong pot of coffee as well; this is something automatic coffeemakers are notoriously incapable of doing. If you toss a nice dark roast in here, you will not be wasting the beans. Functionally, I'd compare this machine with others in the $50-$60 range.
Erica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my favorite coffee maker till after a month of using it, it just stopped working. I had one before & never had problems but I gave it to my mom cause she liked it & kind of took over it when she would visit. I love how you can program it & how you can make however many cups you want.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,123 reviews
This Hamilton Beach coffee maker is decent for the price. It is easy to use because of the simple design. The appearance is not that stylish but not an eye sore. It is easy to clean and keeps my coffee hot. I like the fact that I can set it the night before so I can wake up to coffee already being made. This coffee maker is pretty fool proof. If your in a hurry the programmable setting is helpful. The pot itself can be washed by hand and dishwasher. I usually just wash it by hand because it’s easier for me. If your really anxious to drink your first cup of coffee there is a pause and pour option. That does basically what it says. You can stop the coffee from brewing and pour your first cup. Then the coffee will continue to brew. Oh and one last thing the machine will automatically shut off after two hours. I think that is a really good option. Just in case it’s left on it will turn off on its own. Overall, this coffee machine does its job well and there is nothing wrong it. I would recommend it to others who want a simple coffee machine. I am happy with my purchase of the Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable coffee maker.
Kristina B.
Does what it's supposed to do-brew coffee! I like that I can set the coffee, water and filter up before bed each night and then just set this coffee maker ahead of time to brew a pot of coffee at a certain time the next morning and trust it to be ready and kept hot on the warmer until I pour a cup.
Reyvan L.
Rogue River, OR
I like the good old fashion cuppa coffee and I can make as much as I want usually 12 cups and I love it because you can pre-program it to go off in the morning before you wake up early, with its preset settings
Ashley C.
Perfect for what I need it to do. This was a very reasonable priced coffee maker that is great at making a nice cup of coffee in the morning. I prefer this over my old Kerig I had because you can actually clean inside this machine and make sure all parts are clean and safe.