Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, 49467, Black uploaded by Erin P.Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, 49467, Black uploaded by Erin P.

BY HAMILTON BEACH

Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, 49467, Black: Automatic pause and serve Programmable clock and timer Nonstick hot plate 2-hour auto shutoff Water window Dishwasher safe glass carafe and brew basket Features a cone-shaped brew basket for great tasting coffee Uses a #4 cone-shaped coffee filter Limited warranty Dimensions: 10.5"L x 7.5"W x 14"H Model# #49467 see more...

Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I am not a coffee drinker, but this is the coffee maker that my boyfriend uses in our house. He loves that it is programmable. He sets it so that his coffee is brewing while he's in the shower, and can simply pour it into a to-go mug on his way out the door. Easy to use and gets the job done without the expensive price tag.
Michelle D.
Staten Island , NY
This worked well for the first 4 months of usage then broke and had to be replaced right away. It makes the total 12 cups but if you try to use it while it is brewing the "no leakage" dropper will burn onto the hot plate while the pot is missing. I would recommend trying a different brand as we went through too many of these already. I would spend a little more money and get a different one.
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Love it works great I live this coffee pot I will be using it ofren and recommend it toi all of my friends and family It was easy to use and it it quick and conveninet I enjoyed the coffee toi I love this product I will use it every day I can't wait to share it
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Love this one, I like it better than their other more expensive coffee makers. It is simple to use, brew both coffee and tea. Never had an issue. I would recommend this, honestly don't get a single serve coffee machine.
Brandi B.
Sykesville, MD
No complaints. We use this coffee maker when there are multiple adults having coffee. Otherwise we use a single coffee pod machine. The programming features are a huge bonus here, which not all coffee makers have (including my single). No complaints, coffee brews well and to a perfect temp
Jenvelop V.
Rialto, CA
Pretty easy to use, makes coffee fast and delicious. Its a little annoying to change filters every time you make coffee. However, that's the price to pay when making coffee at home.
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
This is the only brand I've used, and I really like night and left her scheduled in the morning and have my coffee ready. and when I have guests, I have to do only once, as it gives to many people.
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Not to happy with this coffee machine. I prefer single cup brewing. It works if you are big coffee lover but if you like more than just coffee,;ie, hot chocolate tea ect.
Julie C.
This is a great simple coffee maker. I got it for when I went away to go to school and I love that with the press of a button my coffee is made within a few minutes. Just as easy as a single cup coffee maker, except you can get 4 cups in the same amount of time.
Perla L.
I am a coffee lover. So anything that has to do with coffee. I love! This was my first coffee maker. And i still own it, i highly recommend it to anyome that is ona budget and a coffee lover.