Hamilton Beach 12 Cup Coffeemaker in White

by Hamilton Beach

Pause n' serve function lets the user pour a cup while coffee is brewing Cone-shaped filter basket extracts coffee's rich, complex flavor Large water window for fast, easy filling Lighted 'on' button Dishwasher-safe filter basket and carafe Non-stick warmer plate 8 7/8" W x 13 7/8" H x 10 1/2" D, weighs 5.47 lbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach 12 Cup Coffeemaker in White!
Ana G.
Hempstead, NY
I love the size because it is enough to be able to share several cups it is fast to strain the coffee I just love it
Robyn S.
Shelby Twp, MI
It brews lovely, I like a nice dark strong brew and this gives it, it also gives you a smaller brew just as nice as it does a full 12 cup.
Adriana C.
Norman, OK
It just fine! Old fashioned coffee machine, cheap maintenance, and you can buy a really good coffee for a good price
Jennifer C.
Very easy and quick to use coffeemaker also affordable. No struggling with extra buttons and attachments
Stacey Renae W.
Jasonville, IN
Very easy to use! I'm not a coffee drinker, my boyfriend is so an simple/ easy coffee maker is key!
Jennifer D.
I like the easy things. This coffee maker is simple. You can have a cup o caffe fast if you are hurry!!!
Twila M.
Bloomfield, MO
This is a great, simple workhorse of a product. Reliable and easy to use. Still works after a few years. Hamilton Beach is great at making reliable and affordable kitchen appliances.
Jennifer M.
Gets the job done! No expensive and coffee always come out great. Never had any issues with this coffee maker and we have had it for over two years.
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
We have this Hamilton Beach 12 cup coffee maker it's very basic but makes great coffee. I only use it when we have a group or guest but it works every time
Tracey C.
Camden
This has a cone filter. It was our back up coffee maker. My mr coffee died so, we are using this now. The carafe is too small. If you take it off before it’s done brewing (I’m impatient in the morning) it will continue to pour out. I don’t care for this. But, it’s cheap.

Looking for your answer?