Hamilton Beach 12 Cup Coffee Maker uploaded by Amie B.

BY HAMILTON BEACH

Help yourself to café-quality coffee every morning. Whether you're brewing coffee for two or making enough coffee for family and friends, the hamilton beach 12 cup programmable coffee maker is the perfect size and offers many features to fit your brewing needs including three brew strength options, a programmable timer, and a two hour automatic shutoff. This full-size coffeemaker looks great on the counter with a stainless steel design that fits right in with any kitchen. This coffeemaker has a pause and serve feature so you can pour a cup anytime during the brewing process. Removing the carafe automatically pauses the... see more...

Jenna G.
My boyfriend regularly drinks coffee and takes a large thermos to work to last throughout the day. The Hamilton Beach 12 cup coffee maker was perfect for allowing him to make his coffee for the day in a large quantity or for when we had guests
Amanda K.
Upper Darby, PA
I use my Hamilton Beach coffee maker EVERY day! I couldn't live without it! I love to prep the coffee the night before, as I am an early riser. Then, come early morning, all I have to do is press the "start" button, and I'm on my way to caffeinated bliss!
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
Very reliable and makes a great cup of coffee. I like the fact it's programmable. You can also select your brew strength and how many cups you want to make. It's the best coffee pot I've bought yet.
Amanda T.
Zion, IL
I have one similar to this one, mine isn't on the list! It's only a year old and already seems to be sluggish making coffee! I think I am going to look into a Bunn coffee maker!
Naomi M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
They don't have the one I have on this list so I chose this one, mine is a single cup and a12 cup brewer. I love it brewing a pot takes 15 minutes top and it stays fresh and hot for a long time. Plus, its really affordable.
Hannah D.
Canton, TX
I like that the pot is so big, but the cannister for grains is so small you cant hardly fit a few scoops in it. Also the pot is veru big and my first broke i had to order a replacement.
Chade T.
Columbus, OH
Love this coffeemaker it's affordable and easy to use although I don't get the chance to bring it out much I usually only use it when I have guests because it brews so much .
Stephanie M.
Tulare, CA
My sister in law had this machine. I feel in love, like LOVE lol ots perfect and they had so many different flavors you could just pop in. I need to buy myself one lol
Judy M.
Jerico Springs, MO
I Love my Coffee Maker. It is used daily and is still working real good after 4 years of ownership. I can set the timer and when i get up, its all ready for me. I like that in a maker. I think it is a real good brand
Sarah C.
Riverside, CA
My husband drinks coffee every morning and he makes sure to set his coffee maker every night to brew him a fresh pot of coffee every morning. Starbucks would make us go broke if he had to stop there every morning.