BY HAMILTON BEACH #25 in Blenders

Ideal for smoothies, shakes & icy drinks Dishwasher safe 48 oz. jar - one-piece jar goes in the dishwasher for easy cleanup 10 blending functions make perfect smoothies and much more 500 Watt peak power motor Stainless steel blades Counter-stable jar base sits flat on counter to prevent tipping Easy to use - clearly labeled blending functions make it easy to select the right speed for every job BPA free in food zones 3 year warranty see more...

Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
You can't go wrong with having a blender in your kitchen especially if you want to make something refreshing and rejuvenating to your soul. Some blenders can be expensive depends on where you get it from but I highly recommend buying a blender especially if you want to find different ways to make awesome smoothies
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This blender broke after two uses and didn't blend very well at all. It is not worth even trying it out when there's so many other options. It's better to spend a little extra money on something that actually works.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I bought one of these from WalMart a while back and it does a pretty good job. All the buttons are easy to use and it's not too over powering. I enjoy making smoothies during the summer for me and my friends. I also tend to use it to make me some fun drinks as well.
Mandy F.
Sparks, NV
It's a good size and blends quickly. But I wish you could remove the bottom blade to clean it better. You have to rinse it out immediately. It's very good for the price though. Perfect for smoothies.
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
We have had ours for seven years and we use it about two to three times everyday!!! My husband does body building and uses it for fruit smoothies and protein shakes!! Very reliable and affordable
Ami D.
Decorator Expert Level 2
We've had this blender for a few years now and use it daily for smoothies. It doesn't get hot like some others with continued use. Great value!
Natasha B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this but don't have many uses for it. I've used it twice. Its easy to use and easy to clean. Won it at a party.
Maria D.
Portage, IN
i like Hamilton blenders never had a problem with them, and if u take good care of them they can last a lifetime.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
excelente licuadora, puedes procesar, batir, casi de todo, es duradera, de excelente material, la recomiendo.
Jennifer C.
MOULTRIE, GA
I personally have one at home ! It's so efficient I use it to blend fruits and make smoothies. It great .