Hamilton Beach 10 Cup Stainless Steel Electric Kettle

by Hamilton Beach

There is more to life than black and white appliances. Put the Hamilton Beach 40894 10 Cup Stainless Steel Electric Kettle in Candy Apple Red on your countertop for a bright reminder that your life is getting colorful. Then anytime you need a cup of tea or hot chocolate it will be ready to oblige and fast! Faster than a microwave. Safer than a stovetop kettle. Cordfree serving. Auto shutoff with boil dry protection. Concealed heating element. Drip free spout. Water level window. 1500 Watts boils water quickly. Lighted on/off switch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach 10 Cup Stainless Steel Electric Kettle!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,207 reviews
Hamilton Beach 10 Cup Stainless Steel Electric Kettle uploaded by Dina H.
This is a good kettle as far as kettles go. I use it for tea and hot chocolate from time to time. When the water is ready it makes a loud whistle noise. That drives my dogs crazy! I like the red color because it breaks up all the black and stainless steal in my kitchen. The price was reasonable too. The one thing that I don’t like is that, if you don’t wash it after every use , hard water starts to form on the bottom and makes some traumatic chunks that end up floating around in your beverage. Other than that, I think I keep for more years to come.
Brittany  G.
Rock Creek, OH
This is such a cute little tea pot. Works well and works fast. Good price point as well. Would recommend.
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Excelente producto es duradero, práctico y económico basado en su calidad, recomendado!
Amber M.
The hamilton beach 10 cup stainless steel electric kettle is a really good appliance
Sandra  G.
Pikeville, KY
When you drink tea this product is a must have boils water two times faster love it the best
member-baf5a
I’ve had this tea pot for 4 years now and I still love it. Bought it initially for the red color but it’s proven itself in tenth folds. It heats up my water perfectly each time.
Kayleigh S.
Richmond, TX
I use my kettle so often. It holds up well and boils water quite quickly. Its 10 cup capacity makes it easy when you have a lot of people over. It is well worth the price. Mine has lasted quite a few years so far with no signs of stopping. One of my favorite electric kettles to date.
Reilly F.
Bellingham, MA
My dad uses this everyday. With that use tho we buy him a new one each year due to him not cleaning it much
Hannah B.
Cloverdale, IN
So easy to use. It heats up well and we love the metal aspect of it. Our farmhouse needed a tea kettle and this one is perfect
Susie V.
Fairview, PA
he gets the job done with work everything especially the way it makes my Earl Grey taste. I also enjoy how I can put some of my Asian blend tea powders right inside.

Looking for your answer?