BY HAMILTON BEACH #3 in Electric Kettles

The Hamilton Beach 40870 Stainless Steel 10-Cup Electric Kettle is faster than a microwave and safer than a stovetop kettle. With 1500 watts of power, water boils quickly and the kettle features an auto shutoff with boil-dry protection. A drip-free spout makes pouring clean and simple and the water-level window allows for easy filling. A kettle to fit in any modern kitchen. Faster than a microwave, safer than a stovetop kettle. Cord-free serving. Auto shutoff with boil-dry protection. 1500 watts boils water quickly. Concealed heating element. Drip-free spout. Water-level window. On. see more...

Savana M.
LOVE this product! I use this every morning to make oatmeal and tea because it is more efficient then putting the kettle on the stove. It also stays warm enough that my roommates can come behind me and use it! Great buy!
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
This is such a useful product. My whole family uses this kettle. It gets your water hot super fast even if you fill it up to the top and I love that it shuts off by itself. The only fault is that it gets hot on the outside very fast as well so you have to be careful not to touch the steel. Other than that it's great.
Heather B.
Oh I would love another one! I had one that was somehow misplaced during a move. They are great. Especially if you are in the middle of cooking a meal, you don't have to pull something off the stove to make tea
Alexis L.
I love this kettle! I can have hot water for tea prepared for much longer than in a regular stovetop kettle - and it takes so much less time! Awesome gift idea for tea lovers (and hot chocolate lovers alike)
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach , FL
Mom has one of this and everyone that went to the house was impressed cause all you have to do is put water push the button in a few seconds the water is boiling super defective and nice
Ashley S.
I use this kettle every single day. It gets incredibly hot and is very easy to use. I would be careful to use it around small children as the outside gets very hot but its super useful.
Emily C.
Norway , ME
Always been partial to the Hating of the kettle on top of the stove but this is so much easier and quicker and not as obnoxious! Great device! Would buy again if it broke!
Ashley W.
London
Love this kettle. It boils water in about a minute and a half depending on how much water you put in. I always thought having a real kettle "looked" better but this stainless steel kettle looks great in my kitchen.
Chelsea A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Its perfect. Quick and easy. Heats up our water SO fast, perfect for our tea, doesn't leave the water with a funny taste. Heats up plenty for my husband and I. great
Maitana Z.
This product makes my life so much easier! I drink tea everyday and using this kettle I can make my tea so quickly in the morning, I absolutely love it!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love this product?
Emily C.
Norway , ME
How quick does your electric kettle take to heat up?
Rita W.
Bayside, NY
How long does this kettle last?
Amanda F.
Bellevue , KY
Thinking about buying this...any negatives I should know or other recommendations?
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
My old kettle broke and I need a new one, would you say this one lasts long and is good quality?